Is Silent Hill: Homecoming scary?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

scigeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 scigeni
Member since 2006 • 68 Posts

I really like scary games, and the Silent Hill series has always been one of my favorites. But I am not sure if Silent Hill: Homecoming is like the otherscarySilent Hill games.Please tell me if it is or not, andif it isn'tcan you please point me out to an extremely scary game?

metroid5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 metroid5
Member since 2004 • 950 Posts
Its not as scary as the older ones but its got a few ood scares, but its more actiony then the others, buts its still good, I beat it like 5 times.
Coey-69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Coey-69
Member since 2008 • 228 Posts
Yeah as metroid said its not as scary as the older games but it still has scary parts. I enjoyed it and thought it was a pretty good game. I would reccomend you pick it up.
randomguy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 randomguy15
Member since 2008 • 1981 Posts

It was the first silent hill game I've played, and it made me jump a couple times, but its atmosphere is what was creepy. What I didnt like is how the enemies came back even after u defeated them until you get to a certain scene

zainul_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 zainul_786
Member since 2009 • 33 Posts
yeh i agree wid u der... bt wen u play at night is better
scigeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 scigeni
Member since 2006 • 68 Posts

thanks everybody for posting. I am really thinking of buying it now. But I just need to know if it is scarier than dead space, because dead space didn't scare me a bit

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

thanks everybody for posting. I am really thinking of buying it now. But I just need to know if it is scarier than dead space, because dead space didn't scare me a bit

scigeni
Put on some headphones and I guarantee this game game is gonna scare you, sound is a huge factor in creating the atmosphere in this game.
todsnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 todsnet
Member since 2003 • 426 Posts

I loved playing the game and randomguy15 is right the atmosphere is creepy but that's what makes the game scaryat times bcs you don't know what is coming out of the fog or around that dark corner. Get the game you won't be disappointed.

Asian-Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Asian-Hawk
Member since 2008 • 87 Posts

Although the game didnt go as far as to scare me. It did often leave me feeling "un-easy" due to the atmosphere and nature of the game and story. Deadspace didnt really have the effect on me.