is microsoft last years sony?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

danjam2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 danjam2007
Member since 2007 • 395 Posts
i didint wATCH e3 but i woke up a bit before to find out what happend and everyone is saying it was bad,there were no new games,no price drop,no metal gear??halo 3 looked bad??? wtf man
xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts
well. halo 3 looked good. cod4 looked sweet. gta 4 trailers both were running on the 360 so that was cool to hear. announce of viva pinata party animals or something like that. pgr4 looked sick. re5 announcement. ms announced halo 3 360 special edition or whatever u wanna call it. the conference wasnt mind blowing. ms played it safe and clearly had no plans of dropping the price. i bet at x07 we will see price drop annoucement. more games for future like 08 and beyond. ms basically was hyping everyone up for the holiday and fall of this year.
ps3_forsure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ps3_forsure
Member since 2006 • 442 Posts
i didint wATCH e3 but i woke up a bit before to find out what happend and everyone is saying it was bad,there were no new games,no price drop,no metal gear??halo 3 looked bad??? wtf mandanjam2007
ya you guys are pretty much screwed lol oh and you better change your sig cuz killzone just made you guys look like the wii. most of the games shown at M$ are all coming to ps3! i mean did you see adam sesslers reaction? the best thing was resident evil 5? thats coming out for ps3!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 axes03
Member since 2005 • 4454 Posts

[QUOTE="danjam2007"]i didint wATCH e3 but i woke up a bit before to find out what happend and everyone is saying it was bad,there were no new games,no price drop,no metal gear??halo 3 looked bad??? wtf manps3_forsure
ya you guys are pretty much screwed lol oh and you better change your sig cuz killzone just made you guys look like the wii. most of the games shown at M$ are all coming to ps3! i mean did you see adam sesslers reaction? the best thing was resident evil 5? thats coming out for ps3!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Heres 1ups reactions

What we like:The presentation and attention to detail are key. The game doesn't look as good as the 2005 trailer, naturally, but it looks close to as good as any other console shooter. We'd say that currently Gears of War tops it, and a few other titles are on the same visual level, but the game looks extremely nice.

What we dislike:There doesn't seem to be much big picture stuff in here we haven't seen yet in other games. This likely has more to do with Sony being very secretive about the features at the moment than a lack of innovation in the game, given its importance to Sony and the company's hints at online features, but at this point it's hard to pick out one or two big things that will help separate the gameplay from what we've seen in other war shooters.

killzone PHAILS!!!! LMAO

COD4 looks better than killzone forget about gears kid, go wipe that Vaseline of your eyes

xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts

[QUOTE="danjam2007"]i didint wATCH e3 but i woke up a bit before to find out what happend and everyone is saying it was bad,there were no new games,no price drop,no metal gear??halo 3 looked bad??? wtf manps3_forsure

go away troll

wii60_lukatoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 wii60_lukatoll
Member since 2007 • 1076 Posts

you know why most of the games shown there are coming to the ps3??? its cuz they were suppose to be for the ps3, but since the 360 is better they came to the 360! the only thing u guys have is metal gear solid and kill zone, and metal gear will probably be on the 360 in about 6 months... but we way more exclusives then you do

Blood_0f_Moon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Blood_0f_Moon
Member since 2007 • 397 Posts

Wow... Okay lets think about that will we...

Halo 3- only on the 360

Mass Effect- only on the 360

Boishock- only on the 360

Yeah your right all the good games are gona be on the ps3.

S0lid_snake245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 S0lid_snake245
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
nah, 360 did pretty well this year
jgunzrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jgunzrock
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Microsoft had a awful showing this year. They showed trailers of games we already been seeing all year long. It might not hurt them but it wasn't good really boring.
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts

no u change your sig cuz MGS is coming to the 360 and by the way the only exclusives the PS3 will have (if there lucky) are:

killzone

god of war

angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 angryfodder
Member since 2007 • 20490 Posts

I see this turning into a Xbox verses PS3 thread :)

I buy up everything worth having in the world of computer games. I don't own a ps3 ;)

PS3 needs to shape up big time. It actually sucks big time at the momentand PS3 owners know this as well.

angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 angryfodder
[QUOTE="Blood_0f_Moon"]

[QUOTE="ps3_forsure"][QUOTE="danjam2007"]i didint wATCH e3 but i woke up a bit before to find out what happend and everyone is saying it was bad,there were no new games,no price drop,no metal gear??halo 3 looked bad??? wtf manSpetznas1982

Halo 3- only on the 360

WOW.... Okay let's pull ournoses out of MS rear end...

Killzone- Only on PS3

FFXIII- Only on PS3

FFXIII Versus- Only on PS3

Metal Gear - Only on PS3 ( U'll see)

Lair- Only on PS3

God of War 3- Only on PS3

Need anymore ?

Can we have some examples of good games?

axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 axes03
oh, nice to see you made a new account so you have a back up when you get banned for trolling, why dont you go polish that 600 dollar paper weight, its getting a little dusty...
Spetznas1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Spetznas1982
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts
[QUOTE="Spetznas1982"][QUOTE="Blood_0f_Moon"]

[QUOTE="ps3_forsure"][QUOTE="danjam2007"]i didint wATCH e3 but i woke up a bit before to find out what happend and everyone is saying it was bad,there were no new games,no price drop,no metal gear??halo 3 looked bad??? wtf manangryfodder

Halo 3- only on the 360

Killzone- Only on PS3

FFXIII- Only on PS3

Lair- Only on PS3

Need anymore ?

Sorry fanboy if you don't think those are good games u need to go back to playing viva pinata

Spetznas1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Spetznas1982

oh, nice to see you made a new account so you have a back up when you get banned for trolling, why dont you go polish that 600 dollar paper weight, its getting a little dusty... axes03

Lol, you mean my 360 right? it has been gathering dust since it broke for the second time. Now I'm just waiting to finally get it fixed for free. ( About time)

I have PS3, 360 and a Wii and I like them all. I just don't get all fanboyish and declare one system king of the universe, sorry kid I'm not 14 anymore.

axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 axes03
[QUOTE="angryfodder"][QUOTE="Spetznas1982"][QUOTE="Blood_0f_Moon"]

[QUOTE="ps3_forsure"][QUOTE="danjam2007"]i didint wATCH e3 but i woke up a bit before to find out what happend and everyone is saying it was bad,there were no new games,no price drop,no metal gear??halo 3 looked bad??? wtf manSpetznas1982

Halo 3- only on the 360

Killzone- Only on PS3

FFXIII- Only on PS3

Lair- Only on PS3

Need anymore ?

Sorry fanboy if you don't think those are good games u need to go back to playing viva pinata

sure, atleast he has something to play, why dont you go play your precious.....oh wait, THERES NOTHING TO PLAY ON IT, thats why youre here trolling, have fun watching telladega nights on "teh blu ray".

Spetznas1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Spetznas1982
[QUOTE="Spetznas1982"][QUOTE="angryfodder"][QUOTE="Spetznas1982"][QUOTE="Blood_0f_Moon"]

[QUOTE="ps3_forsure"][QUOTE="danjam2007"]i didint wATCH e3 but i woke up a bit before to find out what happend and everyone is saying it was bad,there were no new games,no price drop,no metal gear??halo 3 looked bad??? wtf manaxes03

Halo 3- only on the 360

Killzone- Only on PS3

FFXIII- Only on PS3

Lair- Only on PS3

Need anymore ?

sure, atleast he has something to play, why dont you go play your precious.....oh wait, THERES NOTHING TO PLAY ON IT, thats why youre here trolling, have fun watching telladega nights on "teh blu ray".

I would play my 360 but it's broken again, thank god I can get it fixed for free this time ( about time MS).

axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 axes03
youre getting the system fixed for free, maybe thats one reason you should take YOUR head out of the other company's @$$
fiercedeity901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 fiercedeity901
Member since 2005 • 6291 Posts
[QUOTE="Blood_0f_Moon"]

Halo 3- only on the 360

Killzone- Only on PS3

FFXIII- Only on PS3

Lair- Only on PS3

Need anymore ?

ummm...FFXIII and versus and MGS4 are still pending on whether or not they're coming ot the 360, if they do...sony is screwed....HARD
King-Arsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 King-Arsenal
Member since 2007 • 744 Posts
No way was it as bad as sony's last year. Sony just make idiots out of themselves by making a lot of mistakes. The MS conference was very solid but it just wasnt amazing.
angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 angryfodder

Halo 3- only on the 360

Killzone- Only on PS3

FFXIII- Only on PS3

Lair- Only on PS3

Need anymore ?

Lol - with that comment I was just adding fuel to the fire for fun.

Although thinking about it killzone is probably the only game on there that remotely interests me. I was one of the few people that thought the first one was a really good game.

Don't lie to yourself though - you know that the PS3 sucks at the moment and you/your parents wasted their money on the purchase.

I will get one - if it gets good

angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 angryfodder

Halo 3- only on the 360

Killzone- Only on PS3

FFXIII- Only on PS3

Lair- Only on PS3

Need anymore ?

Although thinking about it killzone is probably the only game on there that remotely interests me. I was one of the few people that thought the first one was a really good game.

Don't lie to yourself though - you know that the PS3 sucks at the moment and you/your parents wasted their money on the purchase.

devil_1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25 devil_1994
Member since 2007 • 596 Posts
hey ps3 fanboys no one is sure if god of war3 is coming its not even underdevelepmont and microsoft had a great show and there was a user who said most of the games that are shown are also coming to ps3 thats cause they were ps3 games until 360 did good .. iam with u buddy cause the 360 is already won the war so microsoft you are the best
Virus214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Virus214
Member since 2007 • 2052 Posts

[QUOTE="ps3_forsure"][QUOTE="danjam2007"]i didint wATCH e3 but i woke up a bit before to find out what happend and everyone is saying it was bad,there were no new games,no price drop,no metal gear??halo 3 looked bad??? wtf manBlood_0f_Moon

Halo 3- only on the 360

lol Bioshock. Not only on 360.. its on PC too.

Spetznas1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Spetznas1982

youre getting the system fixed for free, maybe thats one reason you should take YOUR head out of the other company's @$$axes03

I hope you're not serious with that remark. The only reason they are now offering the free fixes is because one out of evry three 360 broke. I spent hours arguing with MS on the phone and all they told me is tough luck. Of course MS denied hardware failures for the last 2 years, only now they finally realized they can't get away with screwing customers over because they're too cheap to build a nan-faulty console and decided to fix everyone's 360's for free.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad I'm getting it fixed for free, but I'd rather just have spent an extra hundred dollars originally and gotten a well made console that is not going to break after6 month.

munsoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 munsoned
Member since 2006 • 3064 Posts
i didint wATCH e3 but i woke up a bit before to find out what happend and everyone is saying it was bad,there were no new games,no price drop,no metal gear??halo 3 looked bad??? wtf mandanjam2007
it was a big let down. halo 3 looked sweet tho
munsoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 munsoned
Member since 2006 • 3064 Posts
[QUOTE="Blood_0f_Moon"]

[QUOTE="ps3_forsure"][QUOTE="danjam2007"]i didint wATCH e3 but i woke up a bit before to find out what happend and everyone is saying it was bad,there were no new games,no price drop,no metal gear??halo 3 looked bad??? wtf manVirus214

Halo 3- only on the 360

lol Bioshock. Not only on 360.. its on PC too.

ms is the pc wtfu
Spetznas1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Spetznas1982
[QUOTE="Spetznas1982"][QUOTE="angryfodder"][QUOTE="Spetznas1982"][QUOTE="Blood_0f_Moon"]

[QUOTE="ps3_forsure"][QUOTE="danjam2007"]i didint wATCH e3 but i woke up a bit before to find out what happend and everyone is saying it was bad,there were no new games,no price drop,no metal gear??halo 3 looked bad??? wtf manangryfodder

Halo 3- only on the 360

Killzone- Only on PS3

FFXIII- Only on PS3

Lair- Only on PS3

Need anymore ?

LOL, my parents? Kid I'm 24 years old andmake more money then your total household income (u know what that is right?). Therefore I don't need to only hope I get one console for Christmas from grandmaand than bash all the rest.

Also I can guess you never played God of War, cause if you did you'd be very very excited about the PS3 edition.

Btw I'm very happy with all 3 of my systems, I got Resistance on my PS3, Gears on my 360 and Zelda on the Wii, they are all great systems and games. Just keep bashing one console and praying to your bill gates poster while all three companies make money.

axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 axes03

[QUOTE="axes03"]youre getting the system fixed for free, maybe thats one reason you should take YOUR head out of the other company's @$$Spetznas1982

I hope you're not serious with that remark. The only reason they are now offering the free fixes is because one out of evry three 360 broke. I spent hours arguing with MS on the phone and all they told me is tough luck. Of course MS denied hardware failures for the last 2 years, only now they finally realized they can't get away with screwing customers over because they're too cheap to build a nan-faulty console and decided to fix everyone's 360's for free.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad I'm getting it fixed for free, but I'd rather just have spent an extra hundred dollars originally and gotten a well made console that is not going to break after6 month.

"well made console" have you ever heard of the PS1 or thePS2, maybe you were too young to own one, but ask someone how many stacks of those you had to go through to get one running, and what did this so called company that makes "well made consoles" do? they told you YOU SHOULD BUY A NEW ONE yeah, thats sounds fair right? atleast MS is throwing away a billion from their own pockets to get your machine back, and name one more corporation that gives you a 3 year warranty.

Spetznas1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Spetznas1982

hey ps3 fanboys no one is sure if god of war3 is coming its not even underdevelepmont and microsoft had a great show and there was a user who said most of the games that are shown are also coming to ps3 thats cause they were ps3 games until 360 did good .. iam with u buddy cause the 360 is already won the war so microsoft you are the bestdevil_1994

Noone is sure it's coming out? You do realize it is developed and published bu Sony right? It's like saying noone knew Halo 3 was coming to the 360 before they made the announcement. Wake up and smell the HD-DVD kid.

axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 axes03
[QUOTE="angryfodder"][QUOTE="Spetznas1982"][QUOTE="angryfodder"][QUOTE="Spetznas1982"][QUOTE="Blood_0f_Moon"]

Halo 3- only on the 360

Killzone- Only on PS3

FFXIII- Only on PS3

Lair- Only on PS3

Need anymore ?

LOL, my parents? Kid I'm 24 years old andmake more money then your total household income (u know what that is right?). Therefore I don't need to only hope I get one console for Christmas from grandmaand than bash all the rest.

Also I can guess you never played God of War, cause if you did you'd be very very excited about the PS3 edition.

Btw I'm very happy with all 3 of my systems, I got Resistance on my PS3, Gears on my 360 and Zelda on the Wii, they are all great systems and games. Just keep bashing one console and praying to your bill gates poster while all three companies make money.

someone with 11 posts comes into the 360 forum to bash it and then claims he earns "more money".....nuff said, lol. reality check- YOURE IN A VIDEO GAME FORUM!!! NO ONE CARES!!!!

Avatar image for chunkybloodfart
chunkybloodfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 chunkybloodfart
Member since 2005 • 67 Posts

I just wasted minutes of my life reading this.

Guess I'm the fool...

Spetznas1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Spetznas1982
[QUOTE="Spetznas1982"]

[QUOTE="axes03"]youre getting the system fixed for free, maybe thats one reason you should take YOUR head out of the other company's @$$axes03

"well made console" have you ever heard of the PS1 or thePS2, maybe you were too young to own one, but ask someone how many stacks of those you had to go through to get one running, and what did this so called company that makes "well made consoles" do? they told you YOU SHOULD BUY A NEW ONE yeah, thats sounds fair right? atleast MS is throwing away a billion from their own pockets to get your machine back, and name one more corporation that gives you a 3 year warranty.

Please kid, I had the PS1 and PS2 and remember how faulty both of them were, no need to remind anyone of that.I'm talking strictly aboutcurrent generation.Let's not get sentimental, MS is only doing this because it faced a backlash of from the public that was absolutely ludicrous. You think they decided to do a 3 year warranty out of the goodness of their hearts? LOL, they had no other choice, what company would throw away ( actually about 3 billion)? A desperate company that is backed into a corner by the outraged public.

Now how many PS3's are breaking everyday? I think that is worth an extra hundred dollars.