Is It Just Me, or Has 2012 Been Crap for Gamers?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Humlon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Humlon
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Kingdoms of Amalur, The Witcher 2, SSX, The Darkness 2, Final Fantasy XIII-2, SoulCalibur V, Prototype 2, Syndicate, Binary Domain, Dragon's Dogma, Mass Effect 3, Trials Evolution. Fez, Max Payne 3 and UFC Undisputed 3. This is just a few of the great games that have been released this year on Xbox 360& PS3. A crap year for games? I think not :P PS. The majority of games ALWAYS release in fall. I'd say that this is a really good year for gamers (cant wait for Halo 4! :D)
Humlon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Humlon

KoA:R, ME3 and Diablo have been the only great games released so far.

KoA:R is the best of the 3 - flat out AWESOME game.

ME3 was ok. too much planet scanning and the worst ending of all time ruined the entire franchises replayability

Diablo launch was a disaster but they are showing record breaking sales figures. - looks very promising

max payne 3 is too short to be considered a good game - a total ripoff.

ssx sinkholes sunk that game right from the start. that and all the STUPID day one DLC.

prototype is average at best

everything else sucked.

that's it for 2012 so far...

buccomatic
Kingdoms of Amalur is a great game? 0.o Completed it in like 8 hours and the sidequests were incredibly boring. Mass Effect 3 is ok just because of the ending? -.- It's still better than KOA:R. Also did you miss The Darkness II, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Street Fighter X Tekken, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Syndicate, Binary Domain and Dragons Dogma? Or did you actually think that they sucked?
Quantum_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Quantum_D
Member since 2011 • 56 Posts
[QUOTE="buccomatic"]

ME3 was ok. too much planet scanning and the worst ending of all time ruined the entire franchises replayability

Diablo launch was a disaster but they are showing record breaking sales figures. - looks very promising

ssx sinkholes sunk that game right from the start. that and all the STUPID day one DLC.

everything else sucked.

Humlon
Kingdoms of Amalur is a great game? 0.o Completed it in like 8 hours and the sidequests were incredibly boring. Mass Effect 3 is ok just because of the ending? -.- It's still better than KOA:R. Also did you miss The Darkness II, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Street Fighter X Tekken, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Syndicate, Binary Domain and Dragons Dogma? Or did you actually think that they sucked?

I did resi 5 in 2 hrs does that game suck? no. KOA is a good game, take 8hrs if u skimmed most the story.
Humlon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Humlon
[QUOTE="Humlon"][QUOTE="buccomatic"]

everything else sucked.

Quantum_D

I did resi 5 in 2 hrs does that game suck? no. KOA is a good game, take 8hrs if u skimmed most the story.

How the hell did you do Resident Evil 5 in 2 hours!? That's impossible. And no Its not bad but better than Mass Effect 3? I think not.
Quantum_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 Quantum_D
Member since 2011 • 56 Posts

[QUOTE="Quantum_D"][QUOTE="Humlon"] Kingdoms of Amalur is a great game? 0.o Completed it in like 8 hours and the sidequests were incredibly boring. Mass Effect 3 is ok just because of the ending? -.- It's still better than KOA:R. Also did you miss The Darkness II, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Street Fighter X Tekken, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Syndicate, Binary Domain and Dragons Dogma? Or did you actually think that they sucked?Humlon

How the hell did you do Resident Evil 5 in 2 hours!? That's impossible. And no Its not bad but better than Mass Effect 3? I think not.

ME3 aand KOA maybe both rpgs but theyre nothing else alike, both games are great. I completed resi 5 then went back to each chapter to beat it in a faster time.

gaara014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 gaara014
Member since 2007 • 223 Posts

I agree with you. But I also think that it's bacause of all the shooters that are being released. I would really like to see a year that doesn;t have any being released in it. I think that because of all the shooters, game companies have been trying TOO hard with everything else, thus, sh***y games. And I TRULY hope that no one likes the new CoD that comes out, just because it might teach companies that JUST because you made ONE good game, doesn't mean that making another, with different stuff in it, will be any better, if not worse!