Is GTA IV worse then RDR undead nightmare?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

randyypu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 randyypu
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Is GTA IV worse then RDR undead nightmare? b/c I really want it and I am not going to become a killer from it, or a carjacker, or a drug head, so what do you think, and I have RDR undead nightmare, I should get it for being able to spell nightmare lol jk, but I mean rating not gameplay worse.
Avatar image for MetsuHadoken123
MetsuHadoken123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MetsuHadoken123
Member since 2011 • 40 Posts
Is GTA IV worse then RDR undead nightmare? b/c I really want it and I am not going to become a killer from it, or a carjacker, or a drug head, so what do you think, and I have RDR undead nightmare, I should get for being able to spell nightmare lol jk, but I mean rating not gameplay worse.randyypu
I don't think there is a single cohesive thought in all of this mumble jumble, but I do understand that you're asking if GTA IV is better than Undead Nightmare and could we recommend it. I can confidently recommend GTA IV because it has much to offer, and while it's far more profane than RDR it's still a great game. The obvious difference is era, but RDR was made with a little more TLC and it's noticeable. Also, considering GTAIV is dirt cheap it's well worth picking up.
randyypu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 randyypu
well, I was saying do you think my mom wouldn't mind me having it, I have RDR?
Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

if you have to ask your mom if you can buy it, then you probably can't walk into a store and buy it yourself

Both are great games, although one is an expansion to a great game

You could always get your own ebay account and debit card and buy games that way without having to show in store employees that you are not older than 17

randyypu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 randyypu
well I could try, but I have a debitcard and I have the money but I need the thumbs up. from her.
Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#6 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts
well, I was saying do you think my mom wouldn't mind me having it, I have RDR?randyypu
Better off getting GTVIV as it is much much longer than Undead Nightmare and has its own style of multiplayer
Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

It does deal with more mature subject matter than anything in RDR. Drug dealing, extorsion and murder are all part of the story line.

Avatar image for MetsuHadoken123
MetsuHadoken123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MetsuHadoken123
Member since 2011 • 40 Posts
well I could try, but I have a debitcard and I have the money but I need the thumbs up. from her.randyypu
Well once again it's far more profane than Red Dead. There's a lot of mature content such as drug references, criminal mischief, sexual themes, violence, etc. If mom is level headed then I see no problem in asking, but if she's a little overprotective than you'll just have to wait until you're older.
Reach-The-Myth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Reach-The-Myth
Member since 2010 • 453 Posts

RDR is more violent, and more graphic due to improved graphics - Yet GTA 4 deals with some mature stuff, like drugs and sexual content... So it depends how mature you are, and if it is just the violence that your mother does not want you seeing - As RDR is much more violent.

Witchsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Witchsight
Member since 2004 • 12145 Posts
GTAIV is the most realistic game of the series... And also one of the first games in a long time to make me actually feel bad for trying out my nice new pistol. If i were your mom, and i am, i would make you wait till you were older. Also how old are you again? I forget!
jarhead1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 jarhead1990
Member since 2005 • 2079 Posts

You sound a little to young to be playing Grand Theft Auto. Stick to Viva Pinata.

LilyRichman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LilyRichman
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I've played GTA since I was 9years old and I myself have grown up to be an adult with good morals. I will agree GTA IV deals with adult themes though, I mean the violence and the drugs, etc is probably the icing on the cake but the main thing with GTA IV is the background of the character Niko Bellic who fought some war in Russia and killed innocent people and he is evidentially haunted by it. If you were to get GTA IV, I'd suggest unless you are mature enough to handle the war background Niko Bellic has, to get the DLC as you can buy it on disk like Undead Nightmare for RDR, the disk for the DLCs is called Liberty City Episodes, and other than violence you get in RDR and a few drug references, it isn't that different.