Invisibility Spell : Oblivion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Solid-CELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Solid-CELL
Member since 2006 • 5910 Posts
ima thieve, and illusion magic is important for a thieve (to bad i didnt make illusion part of my MAJOR SKILLS...tisk)

and well...im having trouble finding the illusion spell Invisibility AND Chameleon (the only illusion spells ive seen so far are Charm spells, and im level 9 right now)...can sum1 please direct me to where to find one? Ive tried the Mages Guild in Bravil that specializes in Illusion but i think i went at the wrong time...1-everyone was sleeping and 2- the only Illusion spell worth buying at the guild was Charm (which i did, but my Illusion magic wont let me use it, it has to be level 25 first....sigh)

please, how can  i get my hands on a invisibility spell?
d_agra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 d_agra
Member since 2003 • 1777 Posts

ima thieve, and illusion magic is important for a thieve (to bad i didnt make illusion part of my MAJOR SKILLS...tisk)

and well...im having trouble finding the illusion spell Invisibility AND Chameleon (the only illusion spells ive seen so far are Charm spells, and im level 9 right now)...can sum1 please direct me to where to find one? Ive tried the Mages Guild in Bravil that specializes in Illusion but i think i went at the wrong time...1-everyone was sleeping and 2- the only Illusion spell worth buying at the guild was Charm (which i did, but my Illusion magic wont let me use it, it has to be level 25 first....sigh)

Solid-CELL

Even though i dont like oblivion i will help you. The best way to increase you illusion is buying open easy lock spell. Just use it constantly on a door, it doesnt matter wether its open or locked, your level will increase.Also its magic use its low and anyone can use it. I cant remember where i bought but i thing it was a mage guild, just search all of them

Yuck_Too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Yuck_Too
Member since 2003 • 4261 Posts

Check out the oblivion wiki

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Oblivion

Specifically:

Shadow Shape - Invisibility for 30 sec on Self 120 - Ita Rienus in Bravil's Mages Guild

Adam_B453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Adam_B453
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
In the Dark Brotherhood Guild Hall there is a Khajit who sells spells (dont know his name), but he has a spell called Deadly Visage I believe and that will make you inviible for 30 Seconds. Dont know much about Chamelon spells though I dont use em. But ye got find that spell then go and create one more powerful at Arcane. If i find out where the other spells are i will post em up for ya. :D
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

[QUOTE="Solid-CELL"]ima thieve, and illusion magic is important for a thieve (to bad i didnt make illusion part of my MAJOR SKILLS...tisk)

d_agra

Even though i dont like oblivion i will help you. The best way to increase you illusion is buying open easy lock spell. Just use it constantly on a door, it doesnt matter wether its open or locked, your level will increase.Also its magic use its low and anyone can use it. I cant remember where i bought but i thing it was a mage guild, just search all of them

Open easy lock is Alteration.

To increase your Illusion spell, find a weak Invisibility or Charm spell. There's a few others.

d_agra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 d_agra
Member since 2003 • 1777 Posts
[QUOTE="d_agra"]

[QUOTE="Solid-CELL"]ima thieve, and illusion magic is important for a thieve (to bad i didnt make illusion part of my MAJOR SKILLS...tisk)

Generic_Dude

Open easy lock is Alteration.

To increase your Illusion spell, find a weak Invisibility or Charm spell. There's a few others.

oops..close enough!:D

campbell1874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 campbell1874
Member since 2006 • 1920 Posts

I don't know where to find any spells.

Spoiler - If you complete the theives guild then you get a ring that has 35% Chameleon.

I also found another ring and body armor that had Chameleon effect that made me 100% invisibile when added to the theives ring.

Sniperwaffle89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sniperwaffle89
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
at bravil there is a perso at 10:00 m who has that spell
Sniperwaffle89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sniperwaffle89
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
At 10:00 go to bravil mages then go to the basment and talk to the women down there
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
to increase illusion use the light spell (cant remember what is called but it casts light around u for like 30 seconds) and you'll find that the higher level (even lowest one) spell, you may need to be 50 or even 75 to use it, its quite a powerful spell
xL33TxTALENTx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 xL33TxTALENTx
Member since 2009 • 199 Posts
If you can't find one then make a spell yourself.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

If you can't find one then make a spell yourself.

xL33TxTALENTx

You have to already know an effect to make a custom spell incorporating it. Example: You must already know a spell that has "Invisibility" as an effect to make a spell using Invisibility. I'm pretty sure you must know and spell and be able to cast it. Example: If your Illuision skill is 5, then you won't be able to make hardly any custom spells, irregardless of how many pre-existing spells you've purchased. It's the same with enchanting an item.

maddawg100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 maddawg100
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Instead, buy a cheap invisibility spell and enchant an article of clothing with it: as long as you have a spell, the effects of said spell can be integrated into the clothing.
maddawg100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 maddawg100
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
forgot to mention: once you enchant an article of clothing, it becomes a constant effect.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#15 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
this thread is from 2007, i severly doubt the TC is here to see any replies or even cares anymore
TopGearDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 TopGearDog
Member since 2009 • 435 Posts

if you can get your hands on a black grand soul gem you can enchant a piece of armour for 20% invisibility. And you can do this for 6 items of clothing, meaning 120% invisibility. You will never get hit.