I'm without my avatar...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

1Rob-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 1Rob-E
Member since 2011 • 116 Posts

About several months back, a friend of mine put his harddrive in my xbox 360 and when he took it out, it totally wiped outmy avatar. I do not have access to XBOX Live so is there any other way to get my avatar back?

StudySession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 StudySession
Member since 2009 • 1539 Posts

Make a new one?

1Rob-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 1Rob-E
Member since 2011 • 116 Posts

haha. Im not stupid. My Xbox wont even let me customize an avatar. its like that whole fetured got deleted from my xbox...

poordude1089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 poordude1089
Member since 2006 • 328 Posts

I'm assuming by "your avatar" you mean your gamertag on XBL? Your avatar is one of the things tied to the gamertag, along with saves, achievements, etc. To get this back from your friend you'll need to make sure your console is updated, then just copy the gamertag from his xbox to yours, probably through a flash drive. It's not terribly complicated and you can use just any old flash drive for this, you don't have to buy the xbox one that is shown in the link. Or you can just connect to live and recover your gamertag. That will be the quickest way, but if you needed to borrow your friends hard drive you'll need something to store it on, which is where the flash drive comes in.