Im pissed about some stuff that GoW is going to the Comp.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cornerstore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Cornerstore
Member since 2006 • 2137 Posts

Im pissed that GoW is going to the computer because Cliffy said that Xbox users may not get to experience the 5 new chapters that are being released to the computer. And these 5 new chapters could extend the story and tell use more stuff about the universe. And i dont want to purchase a new computer just for this game. Epic games should really consider releasing these things on xbox 360.

jimmygrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jimmygrace
Member since 2007 • 2405 Posts
If Epic doesn't then screw them.Gears of War was overhyped, overrated anyway, and lacks anykind of depth to compete with R6V, GRAW 2, and Halo 2 online IMO anyway.
mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 mother_farter
Member since 2003 • 16676 Posts
they better make it DLC if not then they fail at life and they fail their fans
Avatar image for Mancow_wrestler
Mancow_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mancow_wrestler
Member since 2006 • 1249 Posts

I honestly feel the same way...I really liked Gears, and we purchased the game, if they're going to offer pc gamers a few extra tid-bits for the same price only a few months later (months to a year) then they should offer free D/L content for the 360 owners.

Thats my opinion atleast.

contaminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 contaminated
Member since 2005 • 5373 Posts
They are most likely not gonna release it as a DLC for the simple fact that all games must include achievments and Gears already have the max amount which is 1250. Now as a standalone title or something like they did with the Halo 2 multiplayer map pack will work and keep their player from shifting towards Halo 3.
KainKanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 KainKanos
Member since 2004 • 75 Posts
It kind of annoys me. $50 compares to the $60 I spent, plus new content. I thing it would be nice if they hadFREE downloadable content. But knowing MS we'llbe charged for itif it did have it.
Kaine666_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Kaine666_2
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts
Yeah im not to happy either, I mean I love the game, and i love the single player campaign and its really fun in coop too, the game wasnt the longest to start with, if they dont release it on the marketplace, we have been totally shafted out of 50 quid.
zidan4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 zidan4000
Member since 2006 • 3167 Posts

If Epic doesn't then screw them.Gears of War was overhyped, overrated anyway, and lacks anykind of depth to compete with R6V, GRAW 2, and Halo 2 online IMO anyway.jimmygrace

i agree with ya , GRAW 2 multiplayer demo is 10 times better than the full GOW game imo.

Avatar image for BestGamer_Alive
BestGamer_Alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BestGamer_Alive
Member since 2007 • 173 Posts

[QUOTE="jimmygrace"]If Epic doesn't then screw them.Gears of War was overhyped, overrated anyway, and lacks anykind of depth to compete with R6V, GRAW 2, and Halo 2 online IMO anyway.zidan4000

i agree with ya , GRAW 2 multiplayer demo is 10 times better than the full GOW game imo.

wtf u got a marcus fenix in ur avatar

zidan4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#10 zidan4000
Member since 2006 • 3167 Posts
[QUOTE="zidan4000"]

[QUOTE="jimmygrace"]If Epic doesn't then screw them.Gears of War was overhyped, overrated anyway, and lacks anykind of depth to compete with R6V, GRAW 2, and Halo 2 online IMO anyway.BestGamer_Alive

wtf u got a marcus fenix in ur avatar

what i mean is multiplayer sucked , but the single player was very freakin awesome specially when i play co-op