Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Cool interview I saw earlier with Ralph Fulton, the main man behind the Forza Horizon series. This is the 360th episode of IGN unlocked, I only watch it from time to time but I thought the first few questions were great here.

They obviously talk a lot about Forza Horizon 4, but they also talk about the series & studio in general. Just a few highlights from what I saw:

-Playground games is comprised of many Forza Horizon veterans that have been there since the very first game.

-Studio was founded in 2010 and the original team members were all from veteran racing game developer Codemasters

-The Sky in Forza Horizon 4 was filmed for each of the 4 seasons, same Sky-capture tech used in FH3 but this time they did it for each of the 4 seasons

-The Halo-themed race in FH4 is more elaborate than what we saw in FH3 and has cool Halo references for big fans

-The team has plans to support FH4 post launch

-The team reads reviews and try to outdo themselves with each new entry

-They discuss the daunting task of topping the incredible FH3

That is all I can remember for now....figured I would do a quick post for those interested, could be a nice watch during a boring subway ride of whatever...looking forward to FH4 and what new stuff it will bring!

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

Damn they're a great buy for MS... such a great studio.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

I know its wishful thinking but I know FH4 and will love it, but I wanted to hear about the other game in production.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#4 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Damn they're a great buy for MS... such a great studio.

no doubt. Looking forward to 4