I want to like the Xbox One but...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stellos5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 stellos5
Member since 2006 • 153 Posts

"There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later."

Pretty much sums up the experience of Microsoft. I can't even log in to my account anymore. Microsoft is clunky and broken imo. I loved the 360 but the the PS 4 is doing what I wish the One would of done and just concentrated on making the ultimate gaming system. With all the problems that are accompanied with Microsoft in every facet of their existence I got to think someone would be crazy to want to "link" all their stuff to Microsoft.

It's so frustrating to want to be able to defend the One but not be able to because they don't give you any reason to.

Just my ranting.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

i really wanted to get the X1 aswell, but they screwed it up with everything. I had a 360, but they totally neglected that with no exclusives. So i switched

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I just have a small complaint with the install times taking quite a while (which I'm sure will be improved in the near future). You have to expect these sorts of little glitches and issues at launch, they will get ironed out with time. Remember it only gets better from here on in. Just look at all the new games that await us.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

it only get not better but fast download yar.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@stellos5:

I don't have a single problem, everthing works great. I have only 2mbs down load and IMO it didn't take very long to start playing Forza, 13% and I was racing.