I think we should all complain.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Devoo55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Devoo55
Member since 2007 • 3006 Posts
We should all be calling Microsoft and complaining about how long it is for them to get Xbox LIVE working perfectly again.Right now it is fine for some people but others are still having problems. I am sure Microsoft will give us all a free month of live back for the problems. Won't they?
white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#2 white_sox
Member since 2006 • 17442 Posts
Kotaku confirmed that MS will be giving gold users something, so maybe we should hold of the complaints for a bit.
Devoo55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Devoo55
Member since 2007 • 3006 Posts
Oh, didn't know that. Sweet.
l0uciferr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 l0uciferr
Member since 2005 • 434 Posts

We should all be calling Microsoft and complaining about how long it is for them to get Xbox LIVE working perfectly again.Right now it is fine for some people but others are still having problems. I am sure Microsoft will give us all a free month of live back for the problems. Won't they?Devoo55

You know whats funny, I called 1 800 for my xbox like a good little nerd to ask wtf was up and what i got was:

"We are experiencing server issues because ofthe new 2 million subscriptions we have gotten over the short period of the holiday season"

I said well 2 million times 50 bucks is a hundred million dollars, dont you think that should buy some evtra server space?! Honestly if this was just a couple of days then it would be fine but its been going on over a week now. XBL needs to be fixed post haste.

JopaGeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 JopaGeri
Member since 2004 • 538 Posts
what do you think there gonna give us?