I need a normal answer please...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

znoop2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 znoop2006
Member since 2005 • 375 Posts

So i had a topic on the GTA 4 forum,but i only get childish answers "noob,troll,bad english,about everything but the question not",and no one had enough brain and good will to help me with my question..Is this forum full of kids or what the hell do i have to do,to recieve a normal-decent answer. ( Sry for bad english )

So my problem is about the GTA 4 graphic: I saw a bunch of gameplays on the internet + i saw the IGN review and the graphic looks amazing,good HDR effects and so on,but i played today on my friends xbox360 and the graphic was kinda worse,the detail of the buildings in/outoor didnt look so good,i saw no HDR effects,the game didnt had that smoothnes in graphic,it was like i was playing on a medium resolution,and i cant figure it out what is the problem,because i know the game looks amazing.I playd it on a Samsung 30 inch "dont know the exact name of it" on 1080i "i tryd to put it on 1080p but it didnt let me".What could be the problem??Its because of the TV or what?....And please give me a normal answer,stop giving me childish answers !!

the_kidisblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 the_kidisblack
Member since 2008 • 1184 Posts

wah wah wah wah wah

haha nah if GTA hasn't been released, wouldn't his be a hacked version? Hence why it looks bad.

Icehearted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#4 Icehearted
Member since 2004 • 1461 Posts
That's about what I was thinking.
nitroracer82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nitroracer82
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts
Besides the possibility of being a pirated game with lower graphic quality it's a Gta game... Not known for mesmerizing graphics. Videos you've seen might be PS3 version (not sure if there will be a difference though). Also I heard that you can partition a chunk of the game to your HDD to improve gameplay and load times. That might help if it's a real copy.
shadynate82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 shadynate82
Member since 2006 • 126 Posts
tv doesnt support 1080p if you say it does then game doesnt support 1080p and everyone is right if you have it now than you have a hacked version and those are almost never as good as the actual game
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
maybe because it might be a pirated version of it. i don't mind the graphics of san andreas and thing but u shouldn't worry abou it.
diablobasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 diablobasher
Member since 2004 • 5088 Posts

lol at people who dont know what they are talking about.

"ZOMG bad grafX MUST be hacked!!! Iz teh only explanashunz!!"

Theres 3 ways this can throwdown.

1.) The pirated version was ripped from a stolen copy, and IS the FULL RETAIL game, it just looks more impressive on youtube videos than it actually is close up.

2.) A pre-final build was leaked by a Take 2/R*/etc employee. Highly unlikely as non final builds are not usually live enabled, but still possible, mostly happens with PC games. This is the least likely to happen.

3.) Whoever leaked the game, assuming it was from a stolen final copy, has modified it in some way. Again, highly unlikely, the pirate mentality for releasing games does not fit with this idea. Unlikely to happen.

Or your TV is not capable of displaying it properly/its out of resolution/it doesnt support whatever resolution your playing it in.

I dont know where all this "Pirated = Lower Quality" rubbish comes from, maybe 20 years ago but not these days. Most pirate junk is exactly the same, bite for bite as the final product.

shadynate82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 shadynate82
Member since 2006 • 126 Posts

buddy pirated movies look like garbage I have bought pirated stuff. and if he has it now there's reallly not many good answers why he has it already. the games looking worse than it has been showing as a final release is a joke. your tv doesnt support 1080p or game doesnt which is most likely why on that problem but why it looks crappy is anyones guess right now but I dont you have final product for sure

twinkmanc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 twinkmanc
Member since 2007 • 87 Posts
um...its pirated...buy the game..noob