I like Xbox Community to tell you the truth

This topic is locked from further discussion.

greenghost123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 greenghost123
Member since 2007 • 570 Posts
It would be really boring if nobody talked during matches except for the occasionally 'There's a sniper on the roof', I like the off-topic conversations, it makes for some good times and livens up the place, I often get into these conversations. I also enjoy the singing (for the most part, if the song is tolerable and the singer has an okay singing voice) which reminds me of this time some guy was singing Big Poppa. The only time I hate using the mic is when some 8 year old is talking (regardless of what they're saying, their voice is annoying either way).
ras2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ras2009
Member since 2006 • 2772 Posts
Same
iboo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 iboo01
Member since 2007 • 2784 Posts
nothing wrong wit that man
xninjapenguinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xninjapenguinx
Member since 2008 • 72 Posts
Wow that has been on my mind so much and is the reason i wont get ps3 or other console, the xbox live community has the most use of mics which is good because it is dull when no one talks and everyone who hates people( 9 year olds) who talk wow they came up with this new invention um.... o ya its called the mute button!! agreed though xboxlive community is tightly knit, seems to be many people who know each other and stuf:D
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#5 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
Its great when you have people being nice and cooperating, but what i hate is when people start to yell and scream and then sing some song really loud. It gives me a headahce
RushMetallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 RushMetallica
Member since 2007 • 4501 Posts
Yes, but you see, you only like the good stuff. Either you haven't had any negative stuff said or you are overlooking it. Thats what people complain about. All that stuff you say is great and can happen, but in the majority there are racial coments, discrimination, or just straight bullying. Overall the comunity is good, you just forgot about the bad stuff.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#7 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Yes, but you see, you only like the good stuff. Either you haven't had any negative stuff said or you are overlooking it. Thats what people complain about. All that stuff you say is great and can happen, but in the majority there are racial coments, discrimination, or just straight bullying. Overall the comunity is good, you just forgot about the bad stuff.RushMetallica

Yup.... and im reminded of the bad parts of the community when ever i hop on cod4 now, so much screaming and trash talking, gets old fast

GoreObsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GoreObsessed
Member since 2004 • 8883 Posts
I agree.
i_DUB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points