I keep getting signed out?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dan0314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 dan0314
Member since 2011 • 658 Posts

Whenever I do anything whether it start up a game or launch YouTube, I always get signed out and it's really annoying! Is there any way I can fix this?

sruane23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 sruane23
Member since 2011 • 192 Posts

so am I... anyone know why?

NeoDeaf17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NeoDeaf17
Member since 2012 • 42 Posts
Does it sign you out, during watching Netflix or leaving it on game screen? My friend has this problem. I thought it was his router, looks like it might not be on his end. I actually helped him replacing his old Xbox 360 4gb upgraded to Gears of War 3 console 320GB. We thought it solved the problem, until 2 days later it came back on. I don't think its on users' end. It's more likely the Mircosoft server timing some gamertags out more often, that's my best bet. Might be wrong about that. If you guys know what's going on...please post it here. I'd like to know about it.
sruane23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sruane23

Does it sign you out, during watching Netflix or leaving it on game screen? My friend has this problem. I thought it was his router, looks like it might not be on his end. I actually helped him replacing his old Xbox 360 4gb upgraded to Gears of War 3 console 320GB. We thought it solved the problem, until 2 days later it came back on. I don't think its on users' end. It's more likely the Mircosoft server timing some gamertags out more often, that's my best bet. Might be wrong about that. If you guys know what's going on...please post it here. I'd like to know about it. NeoDeaf17

I log in to my Verizon Fios through xbox to watch tv and get 'signed off' notice. I stay on the home screen and get 'signed off' notice. I watch tv using fios and get 'signed off' notice. Has not happened to log me off during a game yet.

dan0314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dan0314
Does it sign you out, during watching Netflix or leaving it on game screen? My friend has this problem. I thought it was his router, looks like it might not be on his end. I actually helped him replacing his old Xbox 360 4gb upgraded to Gears of War 3 console 320GB. We thought it solved the problem, until 2 days later it came back on. I don't think its on users' end. It's more likely the Mircosoft server timing some gamertags out more often, that's my best bet. Might be wrong about that. If you guys know what's going on...please post it here. I'd like to know about it. NeoDeaf17
For me I'll be on the dashboard and load up YouTube, and the moment I click on it I get signed out and have to sign in again. If I'm in a game and go to the dashboard it does the same thing.
NeoDeaf17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NeoDeaf17
Member since 2012 • 42 Posts
Sounds like same thing that my friend is having. He said, he doesn't get sign out if you keep playing online. We don't know, couple of people are having same issues on www.xbox.com/forums. So far, I guess the best thing is when you get on to play online keep playing and don't idle around in lobby or you'll get signed out.
CaMmO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CaMmO
Member since 2002 • 186 Posts
they just had a system update...and i got an update earlier for youtube..it looks entirely different now
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#8 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Did you download that illegal copy of Gears? That could be your problem!!!:P....just joking dude I couldn't resist...

sruane23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sruane23

Now I can't even download the update. I've spent 2 hours on the phone with microsoft support only for the lady to disconnect and not call me back. Great...

dan0314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dan0314

I got the system update, and it didn't resolve my issue. :(