i just bought a random 1600 point card am im looking for an EPIC arcade game.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Trinitarian (1339 posts) -

Well to eaze my pain of not buying RE6 cause of it being the biggest flop i'd say this generation i decided to take a gamble and buy a 1600 point card and buy something epic that i never heard about. And for the recorded for those of you that saying i'm buying into the negative hype of the game, even the positive stuff doesnt win me over. Its not a survial horror game its an action game end of story.

Anyhow, i'm not even sure what type of game i'm looking for but any type of co-op and deep stratgy is a plus but not a must. Thus, give me some games that are truly epic to you and i'll check them out. Oh, one thing is for sure i do not want any side scrollers. Furthermore, i do have CS and Minecraft. thx in advance.

#2 Posted by 23Jarek23 (2647 posts) -

If you haven't played it on N64 then get Perfect Dark, you won't be disappoint.

#3 Posted by lazyathew (3748 posts) -

23Jarek23

This. Also Beyond Good and Evil. Again, if you haven't played it already on X-Box, GCN or PS2.

I was going to suggest Mark of the Ninja untill you said no sidescrollers, lol. That's my favorite game on XBLA now.

#4 Posted by Trinitarian (1339 posts) -
ok ill check them two out guys thx, keep more coming :P
#5 Posted by alanwilton (25 posts) -
HOSTING A LOBBY WHICH WILL FEATURE MIKE MYERS AND MORE, IN BLACK OPS, ON SATURDAY 5PM OR 1PM FOR AMERICA, IT WILL BE HOSTED VIA XBOX 360, THE CODE IS ALPHA008, MESSAGE ME THIS CODE ON XBOX AT XXSASXXALANW, FIRST TEN WILL BE IN.
Avatar image for realguitarhero5
#7 Posted by realguitarhero5 (4167 posts) -

Shadow Complex

#8 Posted by immortality20 (8543 posts) -

Top to consider

Limbo, Shadow Complex and Braid. After that go with what you want, but these are MUST PLAYS

#9 Posted by Trinitarian (1339 posts) -

Top to consider

Limbo, Shadow Complex and Braid. After that go with what you want, but these are MUST PLAYS

immortality20
i dont know what it is lol, but i cant bring myself to play side scrollers -__- thx though
#10 Posted by jlevin860 (818 posts) -

trials hd 1 and/or 2! great fun and good to play with friends, ive put a solid 75 hours into just the first one.

magic the gathering games are fun as well, if you're into card games. lol doesn't like sidscrollers...

#11 Posted by lenson (2515 posts) -

Could try Dungeon Defenders

#12 Posted by Trinitarian (1339 posts) -

Could try Dungeon Defenders

lenson
ya i thought about it, however, with the Happy Wars just put out today, i'm going to wait for that and take the bait to see if the hook sets in lol. Its F2P but it might be a P2W (pay to win thing) if thats the case and its an epic deal then i'll donate.
#13 Posted by Hsk_Dark_Link (55 posts) -

23Jarek23

Ya, definitely recommend this. Castle Crashers is pretty awesome too. Has good multi-player as well.

#14 Posted by leathaltaco (222 posts) -

counter strike:GO, or gotham city imposters