i had a 360 dream!! omg !

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thug9cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thug9cole
Member since 2004 • 315 Posts

well ive been really mad because my launch console didn't have the decentcy to die out like a usual one with 3 red rings so i could get it fixed for free and the lack of 125 bucks.. ( i got no video or sound but all green lights...) anyways in the dream we all want to hear about (not really haha!) there was this elite 360- with a freakin nike connected to it.. I guess it was COOL or something dont ask me!!

i dont get it but well i was looking at bioshock and i had to buy it for my ps3 because my 360 doesnt work and i just got mad because i waited in line for it anyways so when i realised in the dream that i had the 360 now and it was an elite at that i was like dang now i gotta get back all my 360 games from my lil cousins!!! lol just thought i'd share!

I just thought i should share :)  and no microsoft i will not pay you to fix your own problem there is a kid in austin that fixes 360's for 40 bucks! :P

Avatar image for NOS_MONSTER_666
NOS_MONSTER_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 NOS_MONSTER_666
Member since 2008 • 186 Posts
I couldn't follow that. Grammar?
Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lord_Nas3k
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts

well ive been really mad because my launch console didn't have the decentcy to die out like a usual one with 3 red rings so i could get it fixed for free and the lack of 125 bucks.. ( i got no video or sound but all green lights...) anyways in the dream we all want to hear about (not really haha!) there was this elite 360- with a freakin nike connected to it.. I guess it was COOL or something dont ask me!!

i dont get it but well i was looking at bioshock and i had to buy it for my ps3 because my 360 doesnt work and i just got mad because i waited in line for it anyways so when i realised in the dream that i had the 360 now and it was an elite at that i was like dang now i gotta get back all my 360 games from my lil cousins!!! lol just thought i'd share!

I just thought i should share :) and no microsoft i will not pay you to fix your own problem there is a kid in austin that fixes 360's for 40 bucks! :P

thug9cole

omg thts soooooooo kool

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

I just thought i should share :)  and no microsoft i will not pay you to fix your own problem there is a kid in austin that fixes 360's for 40 bucks! :P

thug9cole
......Huh?!?!!? The only part I understood was the last part.It`s not Microsoft`s problem, and your "kid" won`t give u a warranty and could get u banned from xbl for modding. Not worth it, save your money and fix it right.
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#5 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts
There really isn't anything for others to discuss in this post, it would be better suited to a blog post. Thanks.