I dont know who to believe.gamestop or gamecrazy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deaethsymbolic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deaethsymbolic
Member since 2004 • 235 Posts

Today i called the gamecrazy in my area and they saidMe's release datewas the 23rd which is ridiculous because their web site says the 20th. Then i went to gamestop and they said that they would have it in by tomorrow on the 13th. Could gamestop really have it by tommorrow because the release date on thewebsiteis the 20th but if its true im willing to cancel my preorder at GC and get it a gamespot a week early. Is every gamestop releasing the game tommorrow or is it just in my area?

etbny22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 etbny22
Member since 2005 • 1697 Posts
gamestop will most likely just be receiving them early but cant sell them until the 20th, circuit city in my town got in mass effect a couple of days ago but theres a sticker saying do not sell before the 20th of November on it similar to halo 3.
brad1087

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 brad1087
Member since 2007 • 759 Posts
yea my best buys got it in the back. Too bad theres soo many cameras..............
TylerSilvius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TylerSilvius
Member since 2005 • 1326 Posts
yea my best buys got it in the back. Too bad theres soo many cameras..............brad1087
Damn technology
blackenedx41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 blackenedx41
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
believe gamecrazy because in my experience gamestop never has a clue as to what there talking about and there opinions on what games are good are always errounous i would believe gamexrazy they have never steered me wrong
allbulldogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 allbulldogg
Member since 2005 • 139 Posts
I would say believe gamecrazy over gamestop and blackened nice use of the word errounous. thats a great word