I could never go back to the previous dashboard...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Enkeixpress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Enkeixpress
Member since 2006 • 525 Posts

It's true.. It's just so much better than the last dashboard version.. Smoother, Faster.. The friends list & icons just pop up so much more faster than before, and everything overall just feels quicker.

With the previous dashboard, It used to freeze most of the time for at least 10 seconds on the friends list because it needed to bring up all the icons for the people on my friends list..

So yes, There is no going back for me.

How about you? :)

SavageM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 SavageM2
Member since 2005 • 10800 Posts

I kind of agree. At first I didn't really like the new design, but I think I'm just not a fan of change. Then I got used to it, so I am perfectly fine now. There is one thing I hope they add though. I wish they did some sort of pop-up (kind of like the pop-up saying how many friends are on) that showed if and how many new messages you have. I somehow tend to miss and not notice that I have a message for a week or so. :P Then feel bad when I finally get back to the person that sent it.

skyyfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#3 skyyfox1
Member since 2003 • 13015 Posts

yeah me too. the old dashboard is not nearly as good. the new one works better, and i like how you can see your friends and start parties. it's cool.

mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
funny....I had no problems with the old dashboard freezing. The new one is the one that lags and freezes for me, my friends list menu on the dashboard does not load at all. It is also a pain in the neck to find stuff, I still have to look to get demos. Yes, if there was an option I'd go back right away.
erikp92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 erikp92
Member since 2008 • 99 Posts

heck, i actually forget how exactly the last dashboard was even set up :|

R7_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 R7_3
Member since 2006 • 1565 Posts

my friends list still lags and loads slower than the old dashboard. If i could have the old dashboard with the new features....that would be great

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
I found it easier/quicker to find stuff on the old dashboard. I don't remember it loading slowly or freezing either.
Hakud0ushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Hakud0ushi
Member since 2005 • 7613 Posts
You can't compare actually. This one is so much modern, and fresh. 10x better than the old one.
califone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 califone
Member since 2008 • 302 Posts

I prefer the old marketplace tab, but the rest of the new dash is just fine to me.