I AM SOOOOO F*@&ING P!$$ED OFF AT TOMB RAIDER, WTF IS WRONG WITH MY GAME???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Boogernuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Boogernuts
Member since 2008 • 173 Posts

Alright, so I bought Tomb Raider, dropped it in, downloaded the update and when I get to the Shanty Town I cannot burn or pull down ANY of the Effigies. Now this is not a huge deal as they are not essential to the story, but you know what is... burning the f*@&ing gate under the bridge to advance the story... WHICH I ALSO CANNOT DO. I have tried everything known to man, install update, uninstall update, online, offline, different saves, etc. W... T... F... is WRONG!!!!!

Eidos... I am looking at you, I have submitted this to you over a week ago to know avail, and apparently I am the ONLY one who has complained about this??? I say again, W...T...F...

What good is it if you go through life as a Pariah?

What's that... one of those fish that can eat a cow?

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Geminon
Member since 2012 • 1177 Posts

Alright, so I bought Tomb Raider, dropped it in, downloaded the update and when I get to the Shanty Town I cannot burn or pull down ANY of the Effigies. Now this is not a huge deal as they are not essential to the story, but you know what is... burning the f*@&ing gate under the bridge to advance the story... WHICH I ALSO CANNOT DO. I have tried everything known to man, install update, uninstall update, online, offline, different saves, etc. W... T... F... is WRONG!!!!!

Eidos... I am looking at you, I have submitted this to you over a week ago to know avail, and apparently I am the ONLY one who has complained about this??? I say again, W...T...F...

What good is it if you go through life as a Pariah?

What's that... one of those fish that can eat a cow?

Boogernuts
sounds to me like you dont know what you are doing more than there is an issue with the game. im like.... 99% sure either you are trying to burn down the wrong gate (as in that is a gate you come back to later)... or you just arent standing in the right spot. there is just no way you are the only person that experiencing this bug, thus logic dictates the issue is on your end.
Boogernuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Boogernuts
Member since 2008 • 173 Posts

Well, you would be 99% wrong. I was even told by Eidos what to do and it is not working, and yes you do have to burn this gate to proceed. There is a bar across the gate wrapped in white cloth that must be burnt in order to open it, and as I explained before my arrows pass right through it, as they do with the effigies, so... as mush as you would like to think that I don't know what I am doing, I actually have researched this just a little to ensure I am not in the wrong.

You could have offered help, but instead gave me so much more, thanks. 

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

k

Warablo13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Warablo13
Member since 2009 • 1289 Posts
You should try more sugar next time..
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#6 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
I beat the game with no issues, game is fantastic.
gangstarapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gangstarapper
Member since 2003 • 105 Posts

Well, you would be 99% wrong. I was even told by Eidos what to do and it is not working, and yes you do have to burn this gate to proceed. 

Boogernuts
Maybe try talking to Square Enix instead of Eidos next time :P
Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#8 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14423 Posts
[QUOTE="Boogernuts"]

Well, you would be 99% wrong. I was even told by Eidos what to do and it is not working, and yes you do have to burn this gate to proceed. 

gangstarapper

:lol:
andmcq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 andmcq
Member since 2012 • 259 Posts
[QUOTE="Boogernuts"]

gangstarapper

lol!
RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

This sounds like a personal..

GuitarSmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GuitarSmash
Member since 2013 • 274 Posts
Lol, at least you didn't spend hours beating the game, raiding tombs, and collecting collectibles to only run out of grenades to not be able to get one relic left from having 100% completion..... F my life