Anyone know how?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: May 5, 2010
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: June 25, 2006
- Posts: 11006
- Member Since: July 3, 2007
- Posts: 276
- Member Since: December 12, 2003
- Posts: 2359
- Member Since: November 19, 2009
- Posts: 19567
- Member Since: February 9, 2008
- Posts: 66
- Member Since: September 26, 2007
- Posts: 1676
Wopps makes a good point actually, you can get real good quality with the right angle, lighting etc. That's really the only other option if your not using a capture card
I use a flip cam corder for my youtube videos and the quality is actually very good. If you have the right camera, tripod, and good angle they'll look fine if you do the camera on the screen methodWopps
- Member Since: November 24, 2003
- Posts: 8984
- Member Since: June 30, 2004
- Posts: 3573
Please Log In to post.