Purplepigfarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Purplepigfarm
Member since 2017 • 9 Posts

It's actually pretty easy to get in fortnite's invite-only pve version (save the world). Find a friend or someone on a forum who is in the closed beta and have them send you a game invite while they are in the save the world lobby in-game. The game will let you in. I think you will get a day or two to play without them before you get locked out again. So you will need to repeat every time you get locked out again. I don't think you can sign up to be let in anymore, so this is the best way right now. I personally signed up who knows how many years ago when the alpha was announced, so I was let in. I let my friends in all the time so I know this still works. Have fun!

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#2 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Thanks for the tip, I already own it but I thought it was free to play now, I could be mistaken though. Fun game, been a while I played it.

Fyi might as well say this here, just read earlier in a Tweet the dev sent that this game is now X enhanced.

tw1nnyo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By tw1nnyo9
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

Ino it’s a long shot but does anyone have a invite code or a code going spare? Worth a shot