Hey, I would like to sell my used Xbox 360 in order to help pay for the Xbox One. I have removed a few things from the original bundle but have added others. I want to know the highest and most possible price I would receive for my Xbox from someone (not from a video game/electronic store). Here's what I got:
- Xbox 360 with 4GB Hard drive (I know right) [good condition with a couple of small (1mm) scuffs or scratches]
- One wireless controller (great condition)
- One wired, Afterglow, blue controller (like new)
- An HDMI cable (I don't have the original A/V cables, but I'll buy them to resell if I need to)
- Kinect (great condition)
- The power supply
- And several games that I can sell either together or separate. Games include, GTA V, Resident Evil 6 Archives (codes have never been used before), Just Dance 4, Dishonored and COD: Black Ops 2.
I no longer have the original instruction manuals for the console, but I'm assuming that it shouldn't be a problem since we have the internet.
How much do you think I could sell the console for with and without the games? How much do you think each game is worth separate or together with the console? (All the games have minimal to zero scratches).
Thanks for your help everyone. :D