how much does a used copy of gears of war 2 cost at gamestop????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DaCulprit88 (55 posts) -

Topic :D

#2 Posted by chaoscougar1 (37597 posts) -
:| what happened to individidual research? either go on the website or call up your local gamespot, problem solved and u get the most accurate answer
#3 Posted by sam_nintendo (2066 posts) -
Their website will tell you the price.
#4 Posted by Patriot298 (1200 posts) -

too much ....54.99

might as well buy a new one.

#5 Posted by PlasmaBeam44 (9052 posts) -

$54.99 or $50 if you have an Edge card.

#6 Posted by gatsbythepig (10722 posts) -

Seriously?

Look it up or call them and ask.

I hope this helps you now and for future questions regarding Gamestop:)

#7 Posted by jad206 (1821 posts) -

as other say (which by just saying look them up would waste your time and theirs to post it :) ) go to gamestop.com and put in the name of the game

#8 Posted by SaintJimmmy (2815 posts) -
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=69459 Huzzaahhh!
#9 Posted by BeErBOnG29 (4387 posts) -
Try calling?
#10 Posted by xxxMoreBeerxxx (993 posts) -
Most likely about $79.99 plus tax and 10% discount added plus.....
#11 Posted by zombiejonny (8277 posts) -

it $55 used, which is kind of pointless since you can just buy it new for 5 bucks more.

#12 Posted by Tom_delonge555 (414 posts) -
Most likely about $79.99 plus tax and 10% discount added plus.....xxxMoreBeerxxx
Are you joking or something? If you are, I don't think you expressed your sarcasm or irony in the right way..
#13 Posted by damaster101 (1476 posts) -

[QUOTE="xxxMoreBeerxxx"]Most likely about $79.99 plus tax and 10% discount added plus.....Tom_delonge555
Are you joking or something? If you are, I don't think you expressed your sarcasm or irony in the right way..

Lol I suspect thats australian dollars.

#14 Posted by chaoscougar1 (37597 posts) -

[QUOTE="Tom_delonge555"][QUOTE="xxxMoreBeerxxx"]Most likely about $79.99 plus tax and 10% discount added plus.....damaster101

Lol I suspect thats australian dollars.

i dont think so because our tax is always included in the price
#15 Posted by capthavic (6478 posts) -
Are your legs broken? Then go look for yourself.
#16 Posted by chefstubbies (2583 posts) -

$5 less than new.

#17 Posted by alonhh (25 posts) -
#18 Posted by 4dry4n (1411 posts) -

You're already using the internet the address bar is just a click away. A better question might be where can I get a used Gears for the cheapest price?

#19 Posted by rclen33 (67 posts) -

You're already using the internet the address bar is just a click away. A better question might be where can I get a used Gears for the cheapest price?

4dry4n

i agree... you obviously have access to the internet so do it yourself. make sure you tell them to charge you the "stupid" tax. they'll know what it means.

#20 Posted by xxxMoreBeerxxx (993 posts) -
[QUOTE="xxxMoreBeerxxx"]Most likely about $79.99 plus tax and 10% discount added plus.....Tom_delonge555

No my sarcasm was expressed in an excellent way because some of the slower members of the boards didn't get it.
#21 Posted by DaveyBoy123 (2216 posts) -
:| what happened to individidual research? either go on the website or call up your local gamespot, problem solved and u get the most accurate answerchaoscougar1
this are you too lazy to type in gamestop.com?
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
#22 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (20885 posts) -
My friend at gamestop explained me why some games drop and some don't. The more people trade in a given game, the more that game's price will drop.
#23 Posted by Tom_delonge555 (414 posts) -

No my sarcasm was expressed in an excellent way because some of the slower members of the boards didn't get it.xxxMoreBeerxxx

I really doubt that;

[QUOTE="damaster101"]Lol I suspect thats australian dollars.

chaoscougar1

i dont think so because our tax is always included in the price

Whatever the purpose of your 'sarcastic commentay' (if that confusing mess can be called that) was, it wasn't understandable to anyone. Try being clearer - or at least make sense - next time or learn what sacasm means and how to use it. What's funnier is that you saw how people tried to figure out what that 'thing' you wrote meant and still thought it made any sense. Congratulations on that..

#24 Posted by 4dry4n (1411 posts) -

My friend at gamestop explained me why some games drop and some don't. The more people trade in a given game, the more that game's price will drop.Black_Knight_00
You're friend @ GS explained to you the Law of Supply & Demand? Don't they teach that in school anymore? :shock:

#25 Posted by CardiacKid07 (1225 posts) -
$55