how do you reach level 60 in Mass Effect?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 Trinitarian
Member since 2007 • 1407 Posts
Well I have beaten it twice. The frist time I played it through i didnt do everything. The second time i played it on hardcore and i did everything and found everything and i only reached level 50. Know I playing it on insanity and now i'm on the the look for extra XP and found a couple ways to get more but i don't think it will be enough. For example, if you are on a mission with the vehicle (I forgot the name of it) you get more XP if you get out and kill the people out of the vehical instead of doing with it. So any one have tips? or do you have to reach level 60 with the DL content coming up?
Mr_Burps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Mr_Burps
Member since 2007 • 971 Posts
do more quests and mine things, thats what i do :D
Hitchy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Hitchy9
Member since 2007 • 2054 Posts
i don't have mass effect yet, so i can't answer your question (getting it soon).... but when is the downloadable content coming out? and any ideas what it'll be?
DrDeath10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DrDeath10
Member since 2005 • 689 Posts
Just continue to do side quests, and do activities that will give you xp. Hacking storage units and talking to team members while isn't anything substantial, compile the xp and it does give you an added bonus that you otherwise would not have. As you stated in your post, you lose about 1/2 to 2/3rds of the experience you would normally gain while driving the Mako. A good way to maximize the amount of xp you are given is to weaken the enemies to the point that they are almost dead/destroyed, get out of the vehicle, and finish them off on foot.
cashjuve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cashjuve
Member since 2003 • 32 Posts
play through it again with the same char u already beat the game with, and u start out at lvl 50 and can easily get lvl 60 playing through it again.
Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Trinitarian
[thaQUOTE="cashjuve"]play through it again with the same char u already beat the game with, and u start out at lvl 50 and can easily get lvl 60 playing through it again.

thanks alot!! That sounds easy, as for everyone else who said do all the side quest and such i did!! I did every dam thing talked to every one and opened up every thing and still did not get to lvl 60
Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts

[thaQUOTE="cashjuve"]play through it again with the same char u already beat the game with, and u start out at lvl 50 and can easily get lvl 60 playing through it again.Trinitarian
thanks alot!! That sounds easy, as for everyone else who said do all the side quest and such i did!! I did every dam thing talked to every one and opened up every thing and still did not get to lvl 60

I reached level 53 (or 52) on one playthrough. All i am going to do is play through again. I mean how hard is it to just do stuff again and get to level 60 along with beating the game on a harder difficulty. As long as you do sidequests on your second time through you can probably get it with only 2 playthroughs. I actually didn't do every quest possible (i checked the list gamespot gave which was a horrible list, but there was one it had that i didn't do) and still ended up 11 - 12 levels higher then my first character (i ended my first game as a level 41 Vanguard and my second game as a 52 - 53 Infiltrationist).

DrDeath10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DrDeath10
Member since 2005 • 689 Posts
Ah, my apologies, my inital thought was that you were continuing your character from a previous playthrough. Yes it isn't possible to reach level 60 in one playthrough because of two factors. There isn't enough xp to level up that high, and the level cap is set a level 50 on your first playthrough, once you complete the game for the first time, it unlocks so you can reach level 60.
Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Trinitarian
Ah, my apologies, my inital thought was that you were continuing your character from a previous playthrough. Yes it isn't possible to reach level 60 in one playthrough because of two factors. There isn't enough xp to level up that high, and the level cap is set a level 50 on your first playthrough, once you complete the game for the first time, it unlocks so you can reach level 60.DrDeath10
um on the second play through is when i did everything possible. I only got a little passed 50. I got every gosh dang thing i could and talk to everyone possible through out the game to get extra XP and still did not get lvl 60. Well i'm playing through on the 3rd time on insanity which is the last unlockable difficultly so i hope i can get to lvl 60 cause it is an achievemnt.
Hitchy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Hitchy9
Member since 2007 • 2054 Posts
anyone wanna answer my question?
guymchigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 guymchigger
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
this is how to reach lvl 60 in mass effect. when you finish the game and select new career do not change the name, instead go down to existing ID and there will be your character and when the game starts you will stay with the same level your character was when u finished the game
Danold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 Danold
Member since 2005 • 3174 Posts
Why did you revive such a dead thread?
rustedMECH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points