How do you delete a game from a Xbox 360 S

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pokemonfan2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 pokemonfan2009
Member since 2009 • 489 Posts

I am new at Xbox 360. Never got one untill now.

I need to know how to delete a game, that has more than one game save? Hope someone will give me the answer to this.

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#2 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

I am new at Xbox 360. Never got one untill now.

I need to know how to delete a game, that has more than one game save? Hope someone will give me the answer to this.

pokemonfan2009

Go to MY DASHBOARD---->System Settings (usually the last tab to the right)---->MEMORY---->Then select your HArd Drive---->then select GAMES--->then you will see a list of your games that you have installed or played--->find the game you want to delete in full--->position over the game (but dont press A)--->press Y---->then press Delete..

This will delete all saves, configuration saves and the game itself if you have installed it...

pokemonfan2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 pokemonfan2009

there isa couple questionsi forgot to ask. my bad.

when i was looking for the answer before i posted this question.

i found one website sying you need to have the disk in but, there was a differnt website saying you need to you got to have the disk out when you delete a game.

what i am asking is. Do you got to have the disk in or out when you delete a game?

How can I tell if I installed my game disk. I don't remember if i installed it or not.

pokemonfan2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pokemonfan2009

there isa couple questionsi forgot to ask. my bad.

when i was looking for the answer before i posted this question.

i found one website sying you need to have the disk in but, there was a differnt website saying you need to you got to have the disk out when you delete a game.

what i am asking is. Do you got to have the disk in or out when you delete a game?

How can I tell if I installed my game disk. I don't remember if i installed it or not.

pokemonfan2009

PS: I still want to be able to play the game I just want to get my game saves for the game off.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
You'll always be able to play the game again don't worry. As long as you own the disk. You can delete the game with or without disk, it doesn't matter.
MW2ismygame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 MW2ismygame
Member since 2010 • 2188 Posts

you can delete anything on your xbox with or without disk it does not matter just your individual progress will be lost not the game data its self the only exception is for on demand and XBL arcade games which you can re download at any time