How do you check download status?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Djdiddles77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 0

#1 Djdiddles77
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts

Ever since they updated the dashboard I can't find certain things! I was downloading the UFC demo and Red Faction demo but could not find where the download staus was! I looked every where! Anyone help me out?!?!

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
u click the guide button go left once or twice to the market place and there should be one that says download status. i know how u feel man. when it first came out i didn't know where to input codes to get xbox live and points.
BradHummr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 BradHummr
Member since 2005 • 1096 Posts

I think I can help! Press the home button, scroll to the left to the 'Marketplace' tab (I think that's what it is.) and if you are connected to Xbox Live, it should have an 'Active Downloads' button. The tab might not be Marketplace (And I currently can not go check) but I know after you press the home button you go to the left to find it.

Edit: If you want to do it the hard way, you can find the game and try to download the demo again. If the demo hasn't already completed downloading, it will show youthe download status.

cockneyscouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cockneyscouse
Member since 2007 • 732 Posts

Press the silver X in the middle of your pad. Move over two leaves to the left and you should see the option for Active Downloads.

Djdiddles77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#5 Djdiddles77
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts

It's been a while since I downloaded the 2 demos but they still aren't on my demo list with the other games! If I click to download them again it says I already have downloaded them! I've never had problems with demos before wonder why these are messing me up!

JesseTNC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JesseTNC
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I'm having the same issue, but none of these answers help.
u click the guide button iam2green
Do you mean the yellow "Y" button on the Xbox universal remote? That doesn't do anything when I press it in front of my Xbox console...
Press the home buttonBradHummr
There is no "home" button on either my Xbox universal remote or my Xbox wireless controller.
Press the silver X in the middle of your pad. Move over two leaves to the left and you should see the option for Active Downloads.cockneyscouse
"move over two leaves"... Which direction? You can move either left or right, and regardless of the direction, I don't see anything that says "Active Downloads." :( I finally did this to find out what I wanted to know, but there MUST be an easier way to check on download status:
If you want to do it the hard way, you can find the game and try to download the demo again. If the demo hasn't already completed downloading, it will show youthe download status.BradHummr