How do you cancel a gold membership

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JoeTonks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 JoeTonks
Member since 2005 • 189 Posts
I'm hard up for the cash at the moment and want to make sure I can pay my quarterly, until then I want to cancel my gold membership. How do I do that? There's no option under the account management tab on the 360...do I have to do it online?
ihateyou_right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 ihateyou_right
Member since 2005 • 1295 Posts
You need to ring up xbox.com and cancel on the phone it is a shame you can't do it on the console itself.
kdt55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 kdt55
Member since 2004 • 2525 Posts

I'm hard up for the cash at the moment and want to make sure I can pay my quarterly, until then I want to cancel my gold membership. How do I do that? There's no option under the account management tab on the 360...do I have to do it online?JoeTonks

I don't like to see my fellow gamer out the game just because of limited funds....I got you dog, just PM sometime next week and we'll get it all worked out. In fact, I'll pay for your next 2 payments because you my DAWG....Naw sayin!?!? I ain't bullsh**in either...I will actaully hook you up...its your lucky day son!!! HAHA!!

gazoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 gazoz
Member since 2005 • 1717 Posts

[QUOTE="JoeTonks"]I'm hard up for the cash at the moment and want to make sure I can pay my quarterly, until then I want to cancel my gold membership. How do I do that? There's no option under the account management tab on the 360...do I have to do it online?kdt55

I don't like to see my fellow gamer out the game just because of limited funds....I got you dog, just PM sometime next week and we'll get it all worked out. In fact, I'll pay for your next 2 payments because you my DAWG....Naw sayin!?!? I ain't bullsh**in either...I will actaully hook you up...its your lucky day son!!! HAHA!!

haha,areyouserious?

redstormrisen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 redstormrisen
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts

You could phone customer support.

They might cancle the account. Or they might renew it anyway. Stupid india.

Bane_v2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Bane_v2
Member since 2003 • 6104 Posts
billing.microsoft.com You can cancel the service after you log in with the Live ID you used with your Gold subscription.
chainsaw_happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 chainsaw_happy
Member since 2007 • 257 Posts

[QUOTE="JoeTonks"]I'm hard up for the cash at the moment and want to make sure I can pay my quarterly, until then I want to cancel my gold membership. How do I do that? There's no option under the account management tab on the 360...do I have to do it online?kdt55

I'm your dawg too right??? Throw some chedder my way.

owskie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 owskie
Member since 2003 • 425 Posts
if you just go onto your xbox 360 go into account management and the part that would have your card info just get rid of that. then when the time comes it just goes back to silver.
fazio93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 160

#9 fazio93
Member since 2005 • 2940 Posts
[QUOTE="kdt55"]

[QUOTE="JoeTonks"]I'm hard up for the cash at the moment and want to make sure I can pay my quarterly, until then I want to cancel my gold membership. How do I do that? There's no option under the account management tab on the 360...do I have to do it online?chainsaw_happy

I'm your dawg too right??? Throw some chedder my way.

haha :P