So I have had it since launch year and i have to decided to upgrade to the PS4, but I'm only allowed one console. The thing is that my parents are strict when is comes to these things, I don't know how to approach them about it, can somebody help me
- Member Since: August 4, 2014
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: August 10, 2012
- Posts: 341
- Member Since: November 21, 2004
- Posts: 6367
Just tell your parents that you are upgrading to the Playstation 4. Buy your PS4 console and then put your Xbox 360 up for sale. You shouldn't need to ask your parents if you can sell your Xbox 360. You have had it since 2005. It is yours so you can sell it.
You shouldn't have to ask your parents permission. They just want you to own 1 game con console at a time. You are following that rule. So get a PS4 and sell your Xbox 360.
Or trade in your Xbox 360 and games toward a PS4. Be aware that gamestop does not give you much for Xbox 360 and games.
- Member Since: May 2, 2008
- Posts: 37215
- Member Since: September 27, 2011
- Posts: 4971
How have you had a 360 since 2005 but are still too young to make your own financial decisions? Tell your parents its your decision and not theirs. What are they going to do, return your own purchase with your own money? Why would they buy a kid $400 360 in 2005 but get upset that said kid uses own money for $400 new system in 2014? How old were you in 2005?
- Member Since: July 21, 2007
- Posts: 1274
- Member Since: July 29, 2014
- Posts: 53
- Member Since: April 12, 2005
- Posts: 354
- Member Since: November 24, 2013
- Posts: 903
- Member Since: October 13, 2006
- Posts: 1129
- Member Since: March 8, 2014
- Posts: 2620
Please Log In to post.