Hello there everyone,so i have an xbox 360 and i'm kinda bored of it. I think i have it for at least a year or two,but it is not damaged at all or anything like that,and it is running all smoothy. How can i sell my xbox along with the hard drive (120 GB) and the controller and for how much? What do you guys think? Give me a hint here.
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: August 4, 2013
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: December 21, 2008
- Posts: 27300
- Member Since: October 23, 2004
- Posts: 3113
- Member Since: February 11, 2004
- Posts: 1254
- Member Since: January 18, 2013
- Posts: 275
- Member Since: July 25, 2009
- Posts: 4012
- Member Since: September 7, 2013
- Posts: 250
- Member Since: June 10, 2007
- Posts: 8449
- Member Since: September 1, 2006
- Posts: 9346
- Member Since: May 11, 2005
- Posts: 977
Take every last piece of Xbox 360 stuff you have, cables, remotes, even any HDMI cables you have laying around and all 360 games to Gamestop and use it for trade in value on a new console pre-order. I took all my stuff in and got almost $250 off the price of my PS4 pre-order.
Please Log In to post.