How can i reclaim my gamer tag after this?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Unknown_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Unknown_B
Member since 2009 • 63 Posts

I signed on the xbox live site and filled out some information there to get a new gamertag. It seemed like everything waas ok until i tried to log that gamer tag on my xbox 360. It said I wasn't valid or my password and windows ID wasn't correct. I don't understand because when i signed in on the site, it gave me clarification that the profile was there. when i tried to log back in on the site it said i was invalid also, when i tried redue the process it said my gamertag was taken.I'm not sure if iput in the wrong address or what, but im usually careful with these sort of things. I tried calling microsoft but everytime i call i get someone i can't understand. Is there an easier way to try to get my name back or is this alost cause

Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Englando_IV
Member since 2008 • 4334 Posts
You're putting the email adress in the ID spot when signing in, not the gamertag right?
The_Unknown_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The_Unknown_B

[QUOTE="Englando_IV"]You're putting the email adress in the ID spot when signing in, not the gamertag right?[/QUOT yeah, i did everything correct but it still wont allow me in, i remember letting it sit there for awhile on the gamertag n the site session expired.

The_Unknown_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The_Unknown_B

[QUOTE="Englando_IV"]You're putting the email adress in the ID spot when signing in, not the gamertag right?[/QUOT yeah, i did everything correct but it still wont allow me in, i remember letting it sit there for awhile on the gamertag n the site session expired.

The_Unknown_B

Im wondering if the new update on aug 11. will clean up messes like this