How can I put music from my usb on my xbox HDD

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for KiLLa187ScriLLa
#1 Posted by KiLLa187ScriLLa (133 posts) -

Im getting annoyed now!

#2 Posted by 2pac_makaveli (1681 posts) -
you can not the only way to put music on the HDD is to burn the songs to a cd then copy the cd to the xbox
#3 Posted by ikc73 (33 posts) -

why don't you just stream your music from your computer to your xbox using tversity

#4 Posted by AdrianDeWet (253 posts) -
It's rather stupid but true. I doubt there is a way to copy and paste from a USB to th HDD. KInd of makes a 250G HD useless because i personally don't use mine for anything else but music/movies.
#5 Posted by daviwinn (4827 posts) -
DRM issues, Microsoft will not allow you to copy it to the hard drive unless you have the original store bought CD. Since you already have it on USB though, just listen to it from there. Only reason not to do it this way is if you run out of USB ports, and if that's the case you can just get a USB hub. Works like a charm, no extra work involved. Just plug and play.
Avatar image for KiLLa187ScriLLa
#6 Posted by KiLLa187ScriLLa (133 posts) -
grrrrrrrrrr well thats bloody annoying... oyeh will a computer external hdd work on my 360 is i plug it into the usb port?
#7 Posted by daviwinn (4827 posts) -
grrrrrrrrrr well thats bloody annoying... oyeh will a computer external hdd work on my 360 is i plug it into the usb port?KiLLa187ScriLLa
yes, can watch movies from it too