Hidden prestige emblem in a Black Ops trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

elcangripapi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 elcangripapi
Member since 2003 • 1547 Posts

Ok so i was following a hour long session where Josh Olin was answering any question you asked him via twitter about 7 hours ago. I came across a question/answer that caught my eye.

pilzkopf_ asks "Possible to get a sneak peek at the new Prestige emblems?"

Josh Olin Replies "There may have been one hidden in one of our trailers somewhere ;-)."

This got me kinda excited and so I thought it would be fun to see who could find it first. If it has already been found then its news to me because ive searched and searched and found nothing.

Come on lets find this emblem!!!!!!

Josh Olin twitter - twitter.com/jd_2020

Venomkringe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#2 Venomkringe
Member since 2008 • 168 Posts

done buddy

http://blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/news/askjd-answers-via-twitter

scroll down just a little and look to your left to see it :D

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#3 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

reading this just ruined the game for me...not kidding

"Well, Scavenger no longer replenishes noob tubes, for one. Also, One Man Army is not a Perk in #CODBlackOps =)."

the number one thing about other cods piss me off was noob tubes. shoot the noob tube anywhere around a person and it's a 4sure kill. it was number one reason why i turn the game off.

and their sulution is just remove scavenger... ya not working buddy you still spawn with 2 and so easy and you can put it like 10feet anywhere around a person to kill them.

if you can't make something right remove it

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9357e99ffb8
deactivated-5e9357e99ffb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 deactivated-5e9357e99ffb8
Member since 2007 • 1255 Posts

"Well, Scavenger no longer replenishes noob tubes, for one. Also, One Man Army is not a Perk in #CODBlackOps =)."

the number one thing about other cods piss me off was noob tubes. shoot the noob tube anywhere around a person and it's a 4sure kill. it was number one reason why i turn the game off.

and their sulution is just remove scavenger... ya not working buddy you still spawn with 2 and so easy and you can put it like 10feet anywhere around a person to kill them.

k2theswiss

That quote didnt say it was removing Scavenger :S

it "NO LONGER REPLENISHERS NOOB TUBES"

Its still there. Just not for grenade launchers.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

[QUOTE="k2theswiss"]

Hobbsey07

[QUOTE="k2theswiss"]

Hobbsey07

same thing... how ever i said it and what it says you end up with the same outcome
Venomkringe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#6 Venomkringe
Member since 2008 • 168 Posts

[QUOTE="Hobbsey07"]

[QUOTE="k2theswiss"] [QUOTE="Hobbsey07"]

[QUOTE="k2theswiss"]

k2theswiss

same thing... how ever i said it and what it says you end up with the same outcome

well if it helps any treyarch has said that flak jacket will save u from all explosion attacks, except sticks with the semtex and the explosive tipped crossbow