Here is what i think fallout new vegas will be

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ittachi14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ittachi14
Member since 2010 • 91 Posts

Ok let me first say that fallout 3 is my favoret game of all time so saying that you chould probly tell that im exited for new vegas but what i keep seeing on the videos and forum posts is pepole saying that it looks the same so its going to suck and this should be DLC but here is whare i think they are wrong it may look the same but is that a bad thing?i mean looks dont make a fallout game fallout 1 and 2 looked terrible but they were great games also even if it is more of the same than thats great is more fallout a bad thing but i dont think it will win game of the year on this site or others because of the look of the game but anyway thats my take on new vegas so what i want to know is how do you think the game will turn out.

kipohippo021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 kipohippo021
Member since 2010 • 3895 Posts

It will be epic. I loved F3 so im fine with more of the same. Bring it on :x

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#3 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

It's made by Obsidian. People tend to ignore this. They have made three games: Knights of the Old Republic II, Neverwinter Nights II (both of which are sequels to acclaimed BioWare originals) and Alpha Protocol. Know what all of those games have in common? Bugs and glitches. Lots of them. Until Obsidian can prove that they can make a game that won't crash on you or miss crucial plot segments because they ran out of time or whatever they'll be held under scrutiny by many. Plain and simple.

IzzieWaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 IzzieWaru
Member since 2010 • 905 Posts

It's made by Obsidian. People tend to ignore this. They have made three games: Knights of the Old Republic II, Neverwinter Nights II (both of which are sequels to acclaimed BioWare originals) and Alpha Protocol. Know what all of those games have in common? Bugs and glitches. Lots of them. Until Obsidian can prove that they can make a game that won't crash on you or miss crucial plot segments because they ran out of time or whatever they'll be held under scrutiny by many. Plain and simple.

NeonNinja

Oblivion and Fallout 3 were full of bugs :\ I almost expect bugs in games that huge.

DeanG642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 DeanG642
Member since 2009 • 595 Posts

[QUOTE="NeonNinja"]

IzzieWaru

Oblivion and Fallout 3 were full of bugs :\ I almost expect bugs in games that huge.

No game of that size can go without issues. I would prefer a great game with bugs, than a sucky game.
IzzieWaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 IzzieWaru

[QUOTE="IzzieWaru"]

[QUOTE="NeonNinja"]

DeanG642

No game of that size can go without issues. I would prefer a great game with bugs, than a sucky game.

I'd usually agree with you, except in the case of Fable 2. That game definitely needed at least another month or two of love.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
Well I don't know who would say it should be DLC, if a game like New Vegas is just DLC, I would say DLC is finally taking a step in the right direction lol. When it comes to glitches, yeah Obsidian is definitely infamous for missing a few, but if you enjoyed Bethesda games, you should be accustom to glitches anyway. Hopefully they clean this game up better than they did Alpha Protocol, I mean they are doing this under Bethesda and they are working on Fallout and a bunch of the people there are from Black Isle, they should show a lot of care for a Fallout game.
IzzieWaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 IzzieWaru

wassup b!tiches. just wanna say it out there, that im getting the collectors edition from best buy

that is all.

later haterz (woooo!)

giantqtipz

wut.

giantqtipz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 giantqtipz
Member since 2010 • 884 Posts

geeze i didnt spell out the b word and i got a warning...

MR96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MR96
Member since 2010 • 44 Posts
I think Fallout New Vegas will be very alike Fallout 3, if not identical but it'll have a whole new meaning to it etc. I personally am very keen to play but know I won't be able to afford it :(
Avatar image for Divided_We_Fall
Divided_We_Fall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Divided_We_Fall
Member since 2010 • 195 Posts

We will have to wait and see.

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#13 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

Fallout New Vegas will be an amazing game because:

1. If it is too similar to F3, it will be an amazing game...

2. If it is not similar to F3, it will be an amazing game...

3. Since developed by Obsidian, hence it might have problems and glitches, it is made under the patronage of Bethesda (using the same F3/Oblivion engine) so, it will still be an amazing game. I do not think they will put their name on the line (Bethesda's), if they had some serious doubts.

4. If you are a fan of the series, you will still buy it and play it and eventually accept it and like it.

IN other words, it is the only game out there, considering the amount of content it will have (if comparable to F3) that deserves its money for the collector's edition.

cprmauldin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 cprmauldin
Member since 2009 • 1567 Posts

It will be enthralling, addicting, and cause me to lose sleep.

Which means it is going to be an amazing title.

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#15 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

I just checked the Fallout Wiki website for info on FNV and figured out one good and one bad piece of news (according to me)

1. Bad news is that they will have a level cap again (at 30)

2. Good news is that the new HARDCORE mode seems really interesting - you have to eat, drink and sleep to stay alive, stimpacks heal over time and not immediately, and also a damaged limb can be healed only at the doctor's office...Now this feature is great...

Nymphonomicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Nymphonomicon
Member since 2010 • 183 Posts

NeonNinja

Well, if you figure in those three, plus the NWN expansion packs, the two games they're currently working on, and the other one they announced in February; I'd say Obsidian have done pretty well for a game company that's only 7 years old.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

I think it'll be phenomenal because it's like Fallout 3 except with a better setting and a developer that doesn't suck.

jembles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jembles
Member since 2010 • 114 Posts
it will be like fallout 3 on steroids
Avatar image for cyanidebakesale
cyanidebakesale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cyanidebakesale
Member since 2010 • 387 Posts

fallout 3 had plenty of bugs but the only egregious ones were in the pitt, where you fall throught the ceiling of the factory and walls are more of a suggestion than physical limitations.

I liked alpha protocol, I didn't notice and bugs that got in the way of enjoying it, it did what it set out to. Create a heavy rain style story where you choose what happens.

So excited for New Vegas, It's going to be awesome

red-ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 red-ray
Member since 2008 • 882 Posts
fallout 3 is awesome (i'm playing it right now). New Vegas will be good too, reputation is a welcomed addition.
SpArKs424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SpArKs424
Member since 2010 • 2203 Posts

NeonNinja

Obsidian seems like Treyarch living in the shadow of the big boy and like treyarch this is there big game to prove themselves .

killev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 killev
Member since 2010 • 657 Posts

i think fallout las vegas would be a much smaller game than fallout 3

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts

I'll present you two friends of mine: the point . and the comma ,

BOT: although I never really finished fallout3 I'm looking forward to new vegas.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#24 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

I think it'll be phenomenal because it's like Fallout 3 except with a better setting and a developer that doesn't suck.

Phoenix534
what? :| you think obsidian is better than bethesda? what possible shread of evidence do you have to support these claims?
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts

hopefully the plot isn't held together with paperclips like F3