Help with Hackers.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FartFace1011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 FartFace1011
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hello I just needed your help with something. I was playing with these two guys on Call of Duty 4 MP beta, and they said they were going to hack my account like they did to another kid. There gamertags are Chase09, and Keeep Out. So if you could do avoid player or file complaints that would be great. P.S. I'm not just trying to get back at two guys who just beat me in a game. I am not like that I just want these hackers off xbox live so they don't do this to some other kid. THANKS! : )

slayer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 slayer85
Member since 2006 • 926 Posts
they probably dont have 1337 h4x they were probably just running their mouths
FartFace1011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FartFace1011
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Ya your probably right. Thanks for actullaly responging and being nice. Everybody else thinks I'm just trying to get some guys kicked off because they beat me ina video game.
Raz0redge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Raz0redge
Member since 2004 • 1796 Posts
It's just the run-of-the-mill trash talking on the XBL. Nothing new there. Play long enough and you'll hear pretty much everything out there. And saying something "I'm going to hack your account" sounds a lot more threatening..even if they have no clue what that means or how to do it..just ignore them and move on..:)
gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts
Yea, I've ran into plenty ofrtards on Xbox Live saying that they were going to hack my account and steal my credit card info etc..so I say that's a bunch of bull..then they say "all i have to do is hook my 360 to my PC" then I say well what happens if I hook a Wii to my PC..I'll hack Nintendos accounts I suppose? Anyways, don't listen to losers like that..they always say that stuff because they know it's not possible and most people like you will believe it, which is why they continue to say it. People sure do have imaginations!!
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#6 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Heard guys like many times over the years on the PC in games saying how they will hack people and servers, and nothing ever happened.
njean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 njean777
Member since 2007 • 3807 Posts
dont worry if they were real hackers they would not tell ppl they are going to hack.
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
i was told that this one guy with the gt Justin Anderson was gonna like get my voice banned off of xbox live...idk how he would do that tho
JohnWinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JohnWinger
Member since 2007 • 1903 Posts

Hello I just needed your help with something. I was playing with these two guys on Call of Duty 4 MP beta, and they said they were going to hack my account like they did to another kid. There gamertags are Chase09, and Keeep Out. So if you could do avoid player or file complaints that would be great. P.S. I'm not just trying to get back at two guys who just beat me in a game. I am not like that I just want these hackers off xbox live so they don't do this to some other kid. THANKS! : )

FartFace1011

Why am I going to leave negative feedback on people I don't even know?

For all I know you could be lying and you just trying to get people you don't like banned.

Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you have a problem with Xbox Live. This is not Xbox Live Support, nor is Gamespot a terrorist organization that attacks people for no apparent reason.

If you have a problem with a person, then leave them bad feedback yourself. Exploiting the feedback system is not a way to solve your problem.END OF STORY/

chief_527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 chief_527
Member since 2003 • 1121 Posts
by any chance do i look like you father. because you are acting like a little spoiled kid. solve you own problems don't ask somebody to do it for you.
galaxer99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 galaxer99
Member since 2004 • 94 Posts

If any Xbox live goon says anything to this effect, "im gonna hax ur account u sry piece of..." just ignore them and move on.

They thrive for attention, are retarded, and their retardation is very contagious. If they really had the skills to hack your account, it would be done without a warning.

Dub_c6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dub_c6969
Member since 2004 • 6014 Posts
It's just the run-of-the-mill trash talking on the XBL. Nothing new there. Play long enough and you'll hear pretty much everything out there. And saying something "I'm going to hack your account" sounds a lot more threatening..even if they have no clue what that means or how to do it..just ignore them and move on..:)Raz0redge
Yea i remember this one guy saying he was going to find me and shoot me... i was like yea go F your self.
Dub_c6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dub_c6969
Member since 2004 • 6014 Posts
by any chance do i look like you father. because you are acting like a little spoiled kid. solve you own problems don't ask somebody to do it for you. chief_527
WTF!
Opalescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Opalescent
Member since 2006 • 247 Posts

Don't play on Xbox LIVE much, do you? If you play Halo 2 on XBL a lot you get thick skin, because you hear everything there. All kinds of swears and little Halo kiddies spouting their mouths about the smallest little thing. Honestly, just ignore them, because 99.999% of the time they are ignorant pricks who don't have the guts or ability to back up what they're saying. Trust me, the really dangerous sort are the ones who don't spout, until they snap.

Look, if he had said, "I could seriously mess you up. Right now, I'm gonna pop the tray out, just to show you," and then the game tray actually DID pop out, you'd have a problem. Basically, if they could prove they could hack you, by making the tray pop out, by signing you out of Xbox LIVE, or something like that, then you should be worried. But then again if they could do that, you'd have actionable evidence to bring to Micro$oft, who would probably ban them from Xbox LIVE. And if they actually went for your credit cards, you'd be OK because credit cards are among the safest things in the world. Just call your credit card company (it's on the back of the card) and they'll put your money back. If you really wanted to, you could probably sue them for hacking into your credit card; but that's only if you have solid evidence that it was them who hacked the card (hacking into a bank's financial database is a federal offense, I think).

bumsoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bumsoil
Member since 2006 • 924 Posts
sorry to bring back a old thread, but i could not resist they are both on my friends list, we all like to screw with people, we have said that kind of thing about 10,000 times LOL
KeeepOut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KeeepOut
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
it was a joke. i didnt really even say it. and he posted this on the Xbox forums too
vhayste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 vhayste
Member since 2006 • 315 Posts
Can't take a joke, can you? Well, if they are really gonna hack your account, they won't tell it. If you have complaints, try calling MS. Sorry but I don't think you can get any symphatizers here to abuse the Feedback system.