help with 1st boss in Blue Dragon (T-Rex boss)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FierceWarrior (415 posts) -

i need help in blue dragon, how do i beat the first boss (that t-rex thing) i know i have to use black magic on him and i set SHu and Jiru black magic but i have Kluke as white magic. Can someone please tell me how to defeat this boss???

#2 Posted by ZimpanX (12636 posts) -
If I recall correctly you need to hit its head when its keeping it low.
#3 Posted by SonicLucas (76 posts) -
Yah, hit its head when its low and I just kept everyone at their default classes in the beginning I leveled up alot and ranked my shadows up
#4 Posted by FierceWarrior (415 posts) -

i am only level 8 right now. what level should i be before facing the t-rex? and yes i know i have to hit him in the head. Should i switch all of my guys (shu,jiru and kluke) to have a black magic shadow?

#6 Posted by Gregoroth (2552 posts) -

You'll probably find that if you set them as their standard classes, their stats will improve. Also, make sure you've equiped the best accessories. Each different type of accessory affects a different characteristic for your party and may also have bonus effects i.e Attack, Defense, Magic Defense.

If you have any enchancement items, apply them to a character to increase their stats. For boss tutorials, Google.

#7 Posted by FierceWarrior (415 posts) -

what do you mean by setting them to their standard classes? this is what they are set at now

Shu - Monk

Jiru - Assassin

Kluke - White Magic

tell me what classes i should set Shu, Jiru and Kluke in order for me to defeat this boss