HELP! Should I buy the new Xbox or new Play Station?!?!?

gamersam425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 gamersam425
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

About to buy a new console and not sure which one to buy? What are the benefits/risks of each? Anyone have good or bad experiences? Worth it to buy both?!

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 2

#2 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 4175 Posts

That's completely up to you. Why should GS users make a decision you should be making yourself? You're not 10 years old are you? Do some research on Gamespot or other game site's and find what suits you. It's hard to tell people what to purchase since we know nothing about you or likes/dislikes.

Mighty-Lu-Bu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Mighty-Lu-Bu
Member since 2007 • 3032 Posts

@gamersam425 said:

About to buy a new console and not sure which one to buy? What are the benefits/risks of each? Anyone have good or bad experiences? Worth it to buy both?!

The XBox One X is more powerful, however, it has less market share and a lack of exclusives. XBox also has a superior online service, but not by much. The PS4 Pro is the weaker of the two, but Sony has a huge library of exclusive games. Also, mutliplat games are generally better on PS4 because they sell more (this is important with online games because there is higher population of players). I would go with the PS4.

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#4 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5185 Posts

Look at the exclusives for each console, see which ones you prefer then make a decision based on that. The other differences are negligible.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35357 Posts

Mighty X1X MonsterBox by a light-year or two. You can thank me later. :P