Seaocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Seaocean
Member since 2018 • 17 Posts

It was the first game I played on my console with headphones and it was amazing. It perfectly showed how Senua fought a mental illness.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58155 Posts

Yeah it is a great game, a great experience.

It's lighter than most games of its type in the actual "game" parts, but it more than makes up for it in every other department from story, voiceacting, audio, visuals, art directions, and everything else. Literally one of the most important games of the past few years; it shows just how much developers, independent or otherwise, can do outside of the normal shooters, RPG's, and so forth.

@seaocean I highly recommend watching this development diary (and all the others in the series) about the audio.

Loading Video...

Here is a video about the auditory hallucinations and the research, implementation, and recording of them

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

A very thought-provoking game for sure, I enjoyed the sound design a lot. Not a game for everyone, but those interested in the subject matter should find a unique experience here.

Just saw this earlier in my Twitter feed, nice to see the game hit another milestone on Xbox

"We’ve donated another $25K to @MentalHealthAm to take our total donation to $50K! We pledged to make this donation when we hit 100K sales on #Xbox – so thanks to all the #Xbox fans who made this happen! pic.twitter.com/mwUh1bixw3"

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22367 Posts

Yeah, this game must be played with headphones... it's such an amazing experience.

Seaocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Seaocean
Member since 2018 • 17 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Great video

Shantmaster_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#6 Shantmaster_K
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts

Great game. It's hard to imagine living with those voices in your head.