Has the Xbox let you down

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2415 Posts

Well don't hate me until i prove my points, and also don't mouth me, I just want your opinions. Well i use to own a Xbox 360 and I had the RROD problem just like everyone else, and I contacted Microsoft and they sent me a free box, but I was never home to sign for it because i have a job. he tried from Mon.--fri. and couldnt get me so they called me sat. and said they returned the box back to microsoft. So that made me mad and so i went to buy a PS3 (yes I love it dont hate I mean honestly it is a lil better right, due to the blu-ray)

Ok go ahead and tell me how much more Xbox live in better than PSN. Well i think you have it wrong when people tell you it sucks. Honestly it doesnt. There isnt any lag exept for the socom beta. which is just a beta so hopefully fixed which is the best online game i have ever played. And honestly I think it has better exclusives. I now you have gears of war which is why i want a xbox again but you cant even say halo because it blows and is way overrated. you could say bioshock but its coming to the ps3 and they say it is going to be better but who knows. Ill find out when I get it. and o yea the PSN is free but yall have more players online and like i said before dont believe it. games arent laggy i promise. go try it out of you dont believe.

Also people says the xbox looks better. Tell me one Xbox game that looks better than Uncharted and MGS4. Well for the exclusives for PS like i said before I think they have better ones such as Uncharted and MGS4. Also Socom (in my opinion best online ever) heavenly sword and ratchet and clank.

Remember I just want your opinoin. So please dont get up and mouth me.

INF1DEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 INF1DEL
Member since 2006 • 2083 Posts
i think this belongs in system wars.
Jaforbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jaforbe
Member since 2008 • 817 Posts

i think this belongs in system wars.INF1DEL

Correctomundo!

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
Nope , i only play with my friends or people in the same country/state so "LAG" isin't an issue for me , second xbox live had made my love for gaming even more , forth MGS4 looks amazing but its boring on the gameplay side...people who are a big fan of the game [ like me ] will enjoy it ... as for uncharted , id take tomb raider anyday thank you;)
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
Also , Duke Nukem 3D ... Nuff said.
MotoJ19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MotoJ19
Member since 2008 • 318 Posts

Well someone hates the xbox.

What is the point of me telling you my opinion, if you have your own opinion?

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
I'll just answer your question and say no, the 360 has not let me down.
hiphopper334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hiphopper334
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Why is this here? It is obviously you trolling.

Please GTFO.

Avatar image for xchiefmegadethx
xchiefmegadethx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 xchiefmegadethx
Member since 2008 • 640 Posts

Blueray makes console better for movies nothing more!

Xbox has the best games by far,and the most games...

Xbox live is a bonus!with all thoses extra features coming WoW it's going to rock!!!!

For me nothing can beat Gears of War and with part 2 coming out.Gaming Gold!

Besides i work too and no way do i have time for 2 consoles...

Xbox 360 all the way,im buying a blueray player.not a ps3 cause will never play it

COD4_Shinedown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 COD4_Shinedown
Member since 2008 • 5673 Posts

My xbox hasn't let me down one bit. It has gotten me so much more into gaming. I love it. Not a day goes by that I don't play it. Also, what does the PS3's online have to do with the xbox letting you down? Couldn't you have just said that the PS3 has lag free gaming instead of calling it the reason the xbox let you down. Because how can the Xbox let you down for something it has no control over.

Also, if you were that angry with you not getting your free box from Microsoft couldn't you have just arranged them to deliver it sometime you were home?

Anyways though, at least you're happy with the PS3. That's all that matters. Enjoy it :).

Nocturnal15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Nocturnal15
Member since 2006 • 1476 Posts
One thing I love about sony fans is how they use the 360s release date as an excuse to why we have more games. Even if the 360 and the PS3 released on the same day, the 360 would still have double or even triple the titles that the PS3 has. The PS3 needed our titles just to expand their own library because all their blockbusters exclusives keep getting delayed. R6V, Bioshock, oblivion, etc etc were all once exclusive to the 360. My only problem with the 360 is RROD, but other than that it destroys the PS3. Dont ever compare PSN to Live.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts
Seems you should be mad more with UPS than with Microsoft.
shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#13 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts
No one cares about your problems, so take this crap to system wars.
Ravi_1900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Ravi_1900
Member since 2006 • 977 Posts
No let down for me, but RROD mad a lot of gamers off from 360 club and MGS4 and Uncharted do look better than 360 titles, but they where using a newer technology of compressed textures which is feeded directly to cache in short it saves 10 times the VRAM but this is now on 360 too. Gears 2 anyone, Forza 3 is also using this technology, GT5p also used this technology on PS3.
tainteddonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 tainteddonut
Member since 2008 • 925 Posts

Well don't hate me until i prove my points, and also don't mouth me, I just want your opinions. Well i use to own a Xbox 360 and I had the RROD problem just like everyone else, and I contacted Microsoft and they sent me a free box, but I was never home to sign for it because i have a job. he tried from Mon.--fri. and couldnt get me so they called me sat. and said they returned the box back to microsoft. So that made me mad and so i went to buy a PS3 (yes I love it dont hate I mean honestly it is a lil better right, due to the blu-ray)

Diddies
If you can't be home for a pickup, delivery services like UPS will normally leave a slip that says they've been there with a phone number so you can arrange an alternate option like picking it up from their warehouse at a time more convenient for you. I don't know why you'd get mad for not using your available options.
pdizzel87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pdizzel87
Member since 2008 • 144 Posts

Firstly if you can't be home to recieve the delivery that is your own problem and nothing to do with the console. Secondly no my xbox 360 has not let me down at all. I am not an xbox 360 fanboy as I think that competition between microsoft and sony is a good thing as it means each has to keep raising their standards to compete with the other. The reason that I have not bought a PS3 is simply because there are not many PS3 exclusives that I want to play. Blu-ray is not important for me as I don't use my xbox 360 for watching films anyway.

4dry4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 4dry4n
Member since 2007 • 1411 Posts
That's just being s2pid. I always have stuff shipped to my workplace so I can receive it myself. I even have mail & magazines sent to my office address.
mosdef_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mosdef_basic
Member since 2002 • 7619 Posts

I don't know that I believe you ever owned 360 at all. Who lets that type of investment for a console besides software and accessories you may have had to purchase go back to the company an just forgets about it, then goes out and spends another 300 + for a different system? I mean really I would have at least gone through the trouble of having them send it out to me again so I could atleast use the 360 as a trade in for the PS3 if that's what I decieded to do, but to let it go back to the company because I couldn't make arrangements to get it back is just....well silly.

wavey_gravey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 wavey_gravey
Member since 2007 • 11155 Posts
Nope, hasn't let me down. I have had the RRoD and I have to say MS handled the problem very well. As for not being in to sign for the box because you work - why didn't you do what I did and give them your work address so that the courier could collect and deliver to there?!?
maccer101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 maccer101
Member since 2005 • 4257 Posts
many a times, i take care of it like nuts and i get the rrod, plus other little nitpicks
RabbiRambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RabbiRambo
Member since 2007 • 108 Posts
Yes, it has let me down. I am on my second one. I think you are right. PS3 is better than 360 in almost every way, except for xboxlive which is still ahead of PSN in some important terms.
kingrich06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 110

#22 kingrich06
Member since 2006 • 5403 Posts
nope its my primary console atm
chex81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#23 chex81
Member since 2004 • 3661 Posts
meh, i own all 3 next-gen consoles and 360 is leagues ahead of PS3 in my opinion. Not that the PS3 is bad, but the software for 360 dominates PS3's library...and the whole installing crap is EXTREMELY ANNOYING (ya, especially with MGS4...you can't enjoy a seemingless experience due to 15 min installs for each chapter/act)
Silent_Jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Silent_Jon
Member since 2008 • 98 Posts

Nope, I'm pretty late to the 360 party and ave only had it for a little bit, but it hasn't let me down in any way.

Xbox Live is spectacular as usual, plenty of good games coming out, and an already huge library of good games.

My friend has a PS3 and it's a great system, especially cause he gets to play MGS4, but I'm sticking with my 360.

jonzilla_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#25 jonzilla_basic
Member since 2002 • 2334 Posts
Not at all. the Xbox is amazing and the best gaming system around!!!!
Avatar image for 8732_YoungJeezy
8732_YoungJeezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#26 8732_YoungJeezy
Member since 2008 • 1656 Posts
I got rrod once and I had that xbox since launch, but got a brand new one within a week. Still love mine
FlashCharge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#27 FlashCharge
Member since 2007 • 2239 Posts
Should of posted this on the PS3 forum. We get your point but not everyone may agree with it.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
In a way yes, I've had 3 RROD's in under a year. Otherwise it's been a great console.
DeliriumGlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DeliriumGlo
Member since 2006 • 938 Posts

So you dropped $500 dollars because you couldn't sign for package. I mean no offense but that's just stupid.

sanpreet8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sanpreet8
Member since 2008 • 2111 Posts
blog it