Has any one else experienced glitches in AC3??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by llllLinklllll (25 posts) -
I'm not sure if the guy in the store gave me a bum copy, maybe he was annoyed with me after i said no to buying a rewards card for the 100th time!! But i have seen a lot of glitches some minor like walking ages to talk to some one with the speech icon above there head and them not being there. And some more frustrating... i can not liberate North Boston its stuck on 76% i have done every side mission the game has shown me?? it is a glitch or am i just being thick and have missed something
#2 Posted by MarcRecon (8093 posts) -

I'm not sure if the guy in the store gave me a bum copy, maybe he was annoyed with me after i said no to buying a rewards card for the 100th time!! But i have seen a lot of glitches some minor like walking ages to talk to some one with the speech icon above there head and them not being there. And some more frustrating... i can not liberate North Boston its stuck on 76% i have done every side mission the game has shown me?? it is a glitch or am i just being thick and have missed somethingllllLinklllll

AC has always been a buggy game, they have corrected MOST of those issues with each new installment but with an ambitious open world like AC3 it's something I kinda expected.

So, it's not just you dude:)

#3 Posted by mrgab (23329 posts) -
North Boston might be the in the north east area, there would be a red area that you need to do - liberation mission. I was stuck on the same yesterday before finding it.
#4 Posted by llllLinklllll (25 posts) -
North Boston might be the in the north east area, there would be a red area that you need to do - liberation mission. I was stuck on the same yesterday before finding it.mrgab
Thanks a lot man got it all sorted now!!
#5 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
I have seen a few glitches while I was playing the game, some lagging and getting stuck on some buildings but other than that just typical bugs in a game.