This topic is locked from further discussion.

XxTWiStEd43xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XxTWiStEd43xX
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I saw a genural grade4 yesterday i was amazed by his xp 5188 games!!! I am not even a cernal and i have a 43!

jack_michael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jack_michael
Member since 2007 • 1162 Posts

Who cares about Halo 3 rankings. All it means is you play alot, not that you have skill. The ratings are whats impressive. I don't know why people care so much about general this and sergeant that. Get a life. wonderer

amen to that.

184him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 184him
Member since 2006 • 419 Posts
Who cares about Halo 3 rankings. All it means is you play alot, not that you have skill. The ratings are whats impressive. I don't know why people care so much about general this and sergeant that. Get a life. wonderer
Actually you are totally and completely wrong. To be a lieutenant you need a 20 skill level, and so on, so to be a general, you not only need that much xp, but you need to be a level 50, and THAT is impressive
djrobst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 djrobst
Member since 2007 • 2404 Posts

[QUOTE="wonderer"]Who cares about Halo 3 rankings. All it means is you play alot, not that you have skill. The ratings are whats impressive. I don't know why people care so much about general this and sergeant that. Get a life. 184him
Actually you are totally and completely wrong. To be a lieutenant you need a 20 skill level, and so on, so to be a general, you not only need that much xp, but you need to be a level 50, and THAT is impressive

well he did say the trueskill numbers are what impresses him not the army style exp ranks. so im sure he finds someone who a level 50 impressive.

exp is just ur experience. yeah some ranks ya might not be allowed on with ur xp till u hit that level as well but i think he just never relised that. but its the trueskill rank that matters not the exp one when its coming down to skill

mushycookie800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 mushycookie800
Member since 2005 • 78 Posts
most of the people im seeing online now are liek lieutenants and captains but they are loosing almost 2/3 of the game that they play. If you have 250 experience but liek over 700 games played then you sux really bad. This is what im seeing online is people who brag that they are a major or whatever but they bairly ever win. If youve play over 500 games then you should be at least level 50 in something in opinion cuz that is a lot of halo playing.