HALO Anniversary questions for those who bought it and finished it!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#1 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

I'm THINKING about buying Halo Anniversary but before I do-I wanna know what's bad about it. I read reviews but I'm looking for things about the game that either are missing or changed to something worse. Also, what was it like driving that warthog through the Pillar of Autumn as it falls apart like in the ending? Was it even cooler than in the old game or was it....meh? Did they change anything about the story? All these questions are KILLING ME!! Please help!! :(

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

pretty much get new reach multiplayer maps and it's pretty much a graphical remake

2pac_makaveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 2pac_makaveli
Member since 2008 • 1681 Posts

dude its the exact same game, exact story and exact game engine all they did was update the music and graphics (both which can be changed to the classic versions). everything will play 100% like the old game minus the mp the mp is a reaches mp with clasic maps and clasic mode options. they also added skulls and new terminals to find. :) its awesome

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#4 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

100% the same? That sucks but was it worth it?

Dogbate117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Dogbate117
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Well if you like repeating the same thing over and over again then you might like it?I got kinda bored of it.In the campain they must have run out of ideas for the rooms becouse you will find yourself repeating the same place over and over again.Don't get me wrong i'm a HUGE halo fan but after playing the newer ones this one just doesn't have that cool of a campain.
x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts
I'm really enjoying it. The graphical upgrade is awesome. They did an amazing job with it. It's definitely the best looking Halo game. As for the campaign, it's exactly the same and that's fine by me. Halo's campaign has been one of my favourites ever since I first played it around nine years ago.
a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts
Changed: New Graphics, sound effects, music, animations, terminals(added depth in the story), skulls, online co-op, Multiplayer Unchanged: Gameplay, story, A.I., physics, voice acting, weapons, vehicles etc...