This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for HaLoAdDiCTiOn10
HaLoAdDiCTiOn10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HaLoAdDiCTiOn10
Member since 2007 • 30 Posts

If you could make a story for Halo 4 what would it be like, what would you put in it, what would the story be like....

Progn0sticator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Progn0sticator
Member since 2006 • 392 Posts

Master Chief crash lands onto the Alien World seen in the Legendary Ending of H3. This world is populated by outcast members of the now dying Covenant. Seeing that the Covenant is dying, this alliance of races have banded together to control the universe, seeing as their biggest threat is in shambles and their only other opposition is wounded badly, Humanity. All new races we have never seen and new weaponry based on the Covenant's Plasma technology but used in different ways.

Basically I want an entire overhaul with Halo 4, completely different enemies and weaponry and a different setting than done in the past.

IOwnsGh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 IOwnsGh2
Member since 2007 • 705 Posts
I loved reading that. dang thatd be awesome

Master Chief crash lands onto the Alien World seen in the Legendary Ending of H3. This world is populated by outcast members of the now dying Covenant. Seeing that the Covenant is dying, this alliance of races have banded together to control the universe, seeing as their biggest threat is in shambles and their only other opposition is wounded badly, Humanity. All new races we have never seen and new weaponry based on the Covenant's Plasma technology but used in different ways.

Basically I want an entire overall with Halo 4, completely different enemies and weaponry and a different setting than done in the past.

Progn0sticator
SpinoRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SpinoRaptor
Member since 2006 • 2419 Posts
The covenant find a new prophet.
pinionxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pinionxl
Member since 2002 • 1870 Posts
An overgrown lizard kidnaps Cortana and Master Chief must rescue her!!!
g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 g5velocity
Member since 2007 • 1017 Posts

If you could make a story for Halo 4 what would it be like, what would you put in it, what would the story be like....

HaLoAdDiCTiOn10

None. It should be told like Star Wars, with prequels.

Surgeon_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Surgeon_Sniper
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="HaLoAdDiCTiOn10"]

g5velocity

None. It should be told like Star Wars, with prequels.

You mean with an "awesome" 30 minute podrace scene??? .... I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Deflight289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Deflight289
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts

Now that the Flood are all wiped out(I just put that in because they scare the crap out of me), MC and the Elites continue to fight the Covenant to save Earth from disaster until new enemies come along called the Larions which are alien warriors striving to kill Master Chief and revive the Prophets. Master Chief must stop them from reviving the Prophets to take over the world! And they could look a bit like Alien except with alot of gear.

And seriously. I doubt Halo 4 will come seeing Bungie is working on a new project.

chewie1125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 chewie1125
Member since 2007 • 470 Posts
The Abominable snowman...being the ultimate boss!!
darkmoney52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 darkmoney52
Member since 2004 • 4332 Posts

An overgrown lizard kidnaps Cortana and Master Chief must rescue her!!!pinionxl

No, that would be Halo 5. In Halo 4 a big hairy ape kidnaps Cortona and throws barrels at you while you attempt to rescue her.

KWpimpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KWpimpin
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts
Master Chief gets Duke Nukem like qualities and comes to earth to kill pig like aliens..and goes to strip clubs..now come on thats a quality game
Keith4Chelski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 Keith4Chelski
Member since 2007 • 175 Posts

Masterchief takes off his mask and reveals his identity to us all and another Alien leader stands up to fight the human race except this time we are the ones defendingagainst Aliens inour homeplanet id also like to see every single gun replaced and made more stronger in some way.

I think that'd be kool :D

Keith4Chelski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 Keith4Chelski
Member since 2007 • 175 Posts

[QUOTE="pinionxl"]An overgrown lizard kidnaps Cortana and Master Chief must rescue her!!!darkmoney52

No, that would be Halo 5. In Halo 4 a big hairy ape kidnaps Cortona and throws barrels at you while you attempt to rescue her.

DONKEY KONG :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rhythmic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Rhythmic_
Member since 2007 • 484 Posts

If it's not a prequel, I think they should ditch Master Chief and take this angle:

When the Arbiter said "take us home" at the end of Halo 3, he implied obviously that they have a homeworld. The story could be that the elite homeworld is not happy with the decision made by the Arbiter and a few others to rise against the covenant. They still believe in the Great Journey. So the Arbiter and his crew meet heavy, heavy resistance when they get home. The entire story could follow the Arbiter as he fights his own kind, and other new races not seen in the Covenant battle forces. Obviously there would be a twist or two, and an objective for the fighting. But that would give Bungie an opportunity to create an entire alien world, not just a ship, and it could be like nothing anyone has seen before if they do it right. It would also allow them to implement new gameplay mechanics involving gravity, as well as a ton of new weapons and characters.

ipath4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ipath4life
Member since 2006 • 1221 Posts
....right so theres this ring called....a halo...or something....anyway some aliens want to activate it and if the do then the whole universe will be destroyed....so master chief has to go stop them....
jakedogg14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jakedogg14
Member since 2003 • 665 Posts
Bowser captures Cortana and MC has to save her.
Avatar image for MickaelJulliard
MickaelJulliard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 MickaelJulliard
Member since 2007 • 905 Posts

i like the prequel (or how ever you spell it) idea, where you're fighting alongside lots of other Spartans, and you see Master Chief being trained, and being picked by Cortana;

Ok, you start you're training as a young boy, i'm not sure if these facts are true, but on the last level of H3 the grunt says kidnapped at 6, so anyway, you begin you're training, before the covenant come of course, you complete it, and this has taken several years, like in Fable, it speeds up through key moments of your life, then you go to battle, once the covenant first invade, you have to use older weapons, you have a small team of other Spartans, and you do a series of missions, and also, the person who trained you as a Child was infact Lord Hood, when he wasn't so important, and srg. johnson, when he was just a normal srg. not a Srg Major

This is my idea, i think it'd be kool

g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 g5velocity
Master Chief vs Predator vs Alien
bajebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bajebas
Member since 2007 • 66 Posts
i think master chief lands on the strange planet which is the home planet of the brutes so master chief finds out that they are planning an invasion. so master chief must find a way to stop the invsion before mankind is doomed
martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts
MC goes back in timeand lands on ancient Greece. There, he becomes the hero of Greece and thus names their warriors after his kind......The SPARTANS!
g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 g5velocity
Or Master Chief meets John Shepard and they both agree that they need to take a break from saving the fukkin universe and get laid by hot alien booty.
tacosrule193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 tacosrule193
Member since 2007 • 780 Posts
master chief becomes monster chief
tacosrule193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 tacosrule193
Member since 2007 • 780 Posts
hehhe i would buy that
GamingThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 GamingThief
Member since 2007 • 652 Posts
Well after MC has come back to earth. The marines attack him and the other humans turn against him and now he must kill them and find out why they have turned on him.
MikeOxwells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MikeOxwells
Member since 2006 • 41 Posts

The remnants of the covenant send a distress beacon back to earth 10 years later, revealing a human colony on thier home planet.

The message shows the colony (and the covenant home planet) under attack by other humans, from an uknown origin.

Master Chief realizes why he understands his adversaries so well: He recognizes the settlement on the covenant home planet as his boyhood home and launches a suprise rescue mission to rescue the colonists and form an alliance with thier cohabitators.

MikeOxwells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MikeOxwells
Member since 2006 • 41 Posts

Throughout his mission, MC realizes the whole purpose behind the original conflict- The covenant has been searching for him for decades to ensure he never reveals thier location to thier dreaded enemy, the hostile earthlings who kidnapped him 30 years ago in a suprise raid on thier planet.

operamaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 operamaster
Member since 2006 • 29 Posts

Its several years after HALO 3 and the covenant and humans have forged an alliance. And at the same time a dormant hive of the flood emerges and spread chaos across the universe. You play some sort of Human or Covenant elite or maybe a grunt! And its up to you to save everyone

larsonslike7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 larsonslike7
Member since 2007 • 113 Posts

maybe the forerunners come back

Tom1243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Tom1243
Member since 2006 • 3034 Posts
I hope they dont do halo 4, rhey should leave it like it is, a classic...defys the object of ever saying it was a triliogy.
honkyjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#30 honkyjoe
Member since 2005 • 5907 Posts

MC ship crash lands on tatooine and he begins his life as a Jedi padawan

fmobliv06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 1

#31 fmobliv06
Member since 2006 • 2429 Posts

Master Chief and Cortana's damaged ship crash lands on the mysterious planet. Upon awakening from unconciousness caused by the crash, MC begins to explore the planet. What he finds proves to be truly unnerving: This planet is inhabited entirely by ex-NFL players who were sent here during the war to keep them safe. Halo 4 is a party game/4 player football sim.

ok and now a serious one - The ship crash lands on the planet seen off in the distance in Halo 3's final cutscene. The impact of the landing causes MC to slip into unconciousness, similar to the beginning of Halo 3. When he wakes up, he finds that his armor was damaged in the crash and is still recovering. There is even a little tear in his shoulder padding. So when the first level begins, his HUD is kind of messed up (like that scene in GRAW 2 when your jeep explodes.) The first level will focus mainly on exploring the area in which you crashed, all while teaching you about any new mechanics that Bungie might integrate into the formula. Although MC's suit will recover from the impact and the HUD will go back to normal, it quickly becomes apparent that something is not quite right. In addition to various armed hostiles (Covenant stragglers perhaps?) this planet is inhabited by a microscopic parasitic organism that is transferred through the bloodstream via mosquito-like insects, and MC has already become infected by an insect that bit him through the tear in his shoulder padding. Now it's inside of him, changing him somehow. Then, the UNSC manages to locate MC and arrive on the planet to take him home. Of course, many of them are bitten by the insects as well, and violence ensues. Oh, and something about a Halo ring...

GEARSofWAR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 GEARSofWAR360
Member since 2006 • 1405 Posts

Basically I want an entire overhaul with Halo 4, completely different enemies and weaponry and a different setting than done in the past.

Progn0sticator
wow thats actually a really good idea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 1357
Member since 2005 • 426 Posts
I'm sick of earth being invaded! anybody eIse agree haha......i say master chief Iands on that pIanted at the end of haIo 3 and he sends a distress signaI which then humans then gather up a huge army then siege there pIanet to save master chief. that i think wouId be kick ass by my opinoin humans need to siege another pIantet instead of ours being sieged.
Hickamie14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34 Hickamie14
Member since 2007 • 1652 Posts

It won't be called Halo 4 it will be called Marathon 4-cause bungie has the rights to that game unlike halo. I think that it will have MC battleing evl parasites and a band of alien races called the covonent. Then he finds a lzard and names it paul, and the ame is him and paul skipping in some flowers until they get home and Master Cheif's mom saies no to keeping the lizard so MC has to kill it and he does, the end.

I t will probably have MC as the security guard from marathon and it be his first adventure or somthing.

cheames748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cheames748
Member since 2007 • 667 Posts

If it's not a prequel, I think they should ditch Master Chief and take this angle:

When the Arbiter said "take us home" at the end of Halo 3, he implied obviously that they have a homeworld. The story could be that the elite homeworld is not happy with the decision made by the Arbiter and a few others to rise against the covenant. They still believe in the Great Journey. So the Arbiter and his crew meet heavy, heavy resistance when they get home. The entire story could follow the Arbiter as he fights his own kind, and other new races not seen in the Covenant battle forces. Obviously there would be a twist or two, and an objective for the fighting. But that would give Bungie an opportunity to create an entire alien world, not just a ship, and it could be like nothing anyone has seen before if they do it right. It would also allow them to implement new gameplay mechanics involving gravity, as well as a ton of new weapons and characters.

Rhythmic_

Halo without the chief? that would plain suck!!! i think a prequel would be cool...

MarineXXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MarineXXII
Member since 2007 • 1583 Posts
I think they should just leave Halo where it is, i want something new, i love Master Chief, but its time for him to retire
x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#37 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts
While Master Chief is in Cryo-sleep Cortana rapes him with some space debris. Master Chief wakes up with a sore anus. The resulting court case takes up the rest of the game. You can play prosecution or defense.
dark_mask_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#38 dark_mask_91
Member since 2007 • 3004 Posts
Or Master Chief meets John Shepard and they both agree that they need to take a break from saving the fukkin universe and get laid by hot alien booty.g5velocity
:lol: hot alien booty
backstage_crew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 backstage_crew
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

The Legendary ending as the begining, and Master Chief starts out with just a pistol with only 7 shots, as he makes his was to the last ship on the planet his only way out,and he has no contact, not even Cortana, then as he gets to the Ship, the boss from Halo 2 comes back all ripped up, but in his way there he finds new vehicles, new machinery, guns, and new places, and new ways like to open doors, to look around, and finally Showing who really is Master Chief..

KGB32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 KGB32
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts
Masterchief dies, the end
Halo552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 Halo552
Member since 2006 • 523 Posts
all i know is jar-jar binks should be involved,lol!!
Avatar image for MasterCheifsAss
MasterCheifsAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MasterCheifsAss
Member since 2007 • 385 Posts

Master Chief and Cortana's damaged ship crash lands on the mysterious planet. Upon awakening from unconciousness caused by the crash, MC begins to explore the planet. What he finds proves to be truly unnerving: This planet is inhabited entirely by ex-NFL players who were sent here during the war to keep them safe. Halo 4 is a party game/4 player football sim.

ok and now a serious one - The ship crash lands on the planet seen off in the distance in Halo 3's final cutscene. The impact of the landing causes MC to slip into unconciousness, similar to the beginning of Halo 3. When he wakes up, he finds that his armor was damaged in the crash and is still recovering. There is even a little tear in his shoulder padding. So when the first level begins, his HUD is kind of messed up (like that scene in GRAW 2 when your jeep explodes.) The first level will focus mainly on exploring the area in which you crashed, all while teaching you about any new mechanics that Bungie might integrate into the formula. Although MC's suit will recover from the impact and the HUD will go back to normal, it quickly becomes apparent that something is not quite right. In addition to various armed hostiles (Covenant stragglers perhaps?) this planet is inhabited by a microscopic parasitic organism that is transferred through the bloodstream via mosquito-like insects, and MC has already become infected by an insect that bit him through the tear in his shoulder padding. Now it's inside of him, changing him somehow. Then, the UNSC manages to locate MC and arrive on the planet to take him home. Of course, many of them are bitten by the insects as well, and violence ensues. Oh, and something about a Halo ring...

fmobliv06

Very Nice like that..But there is not going to be another one...At least It should stop when it is good and not keep on makeing game like Fanil Fansty and mess up the game and make it bad..

ajacks0014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ajacks0014
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Alright, I have a story of my own. Yours was good though, but this is what I was hoping for: Master Chief is in his ship headed towards a Forerunner planet. The last Forerunner is there. Also, a surviving Spartan lives there. The Forerunner learns from Master Chief about the Human-Covenant War. The other Spartan has amnesia so Master Chief has Cortana go in his suit and search his memory banks. During this time you play as the Spartan as you go through his memories on how he ended up on the world. Afterwards the Spartan completely remembers everything, even more than shown in the memories. Once you get through the memories, you find out the Forerunner built a ship for them to escape the planet on with the remains of MC's ship. As the three are leaving the planet, Covenant stop them from leaving by blocking their exit with a Corvette. MC doesn't know how they found the, but him and the Spartan fight them off and hijack two banshees to board the Corvette with. Once on board, they clear out the command bridge and contact UNSC for back-up. Back on the planet, the Forerunner joined the Covenant, realizing they were the Forerunner's successors. (The Forerunner actually contacted Covenant while you go through the memory banks.) The UNSC arrive but at the same time you are finally overwhelmed by the Covenant forces on the Corvette and jump out of the Corvette and onto the exterior of the UNSC's ship (the banshees were exploded by the Covenant, as well as other vehicles they could've escaped on). When on board the ship, the UNSC noticed the ship leaving the battle and thought it was suspicious so they traced its course just in case. MC realizes that the Forerunner contacted the Covenant and left with them on purpose. MC and his new group follow the slipspace trail and discover a Covenant world that is one of their base of operations. The UNSC return the favor of Reach by leading a full-scale invasion when they never expected an invasion ever, so were overrun much easier than they overran Reach. MC and his Spartan partner locate the Forerunner. The Forerunner appears unarmed but an explosion of an UNSC vessel distracts the Spartan and the Forerunner takes his chance, lunging at the Spartan with a knife. In mid-stride MC puts a bullet in his head, and tells the Spartan never to let his guard down. After eliminating all of the Covenant/removing the Covenant from the planet, MC searches it for clues of their homeworld, origins, or a weakness. He eventually finds something, but it's not revealed to us what it is, you see it but it's something never before seen in the Haloverse. The story continues in Halo 5. Other points I want to make are: *New Forerunner and Covenant weapons are introduced *Their is a space battle *New Forerunner and Covenant vehicles are introduced *A new large-scale UNSC ship is introduced, similar to a Corvette's power and leadership *Co-op lets you play as other Spartan *NO FLOOD :) something I am extremely happy about That's all hope you enjoyed
PizzaLmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 PizzaLmao
Member since 2010 • 40 Posts
An overgrown lizard kidnaps Cortana and Master Chief must rescue her!!!pinionxl
Super Halo Bros
max-Emadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 max-Emadness
Member since 2009 • 1781 Posts
[QUOTE="Progn0sticator"]

Tats as good idea