halo 3 yea right!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nspeedrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nspeedrace
Member since 2007 • 68 Posts

what do u think desivered the game of the year award the most cod 4 or halo 3?

i think cod4 because the storyline is flawless as well as the graphics and its fun and intense

Thombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Thombo
Member since 2005 • 178 Posts
There both fun but I like Halo more.
atreyu27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 atreyu27
Member since 2006 • 1443 Posts

COD4 is way better than GAYLO 3. IMOMFDOOMED

Way to be mature buddy. They are different and making fun of a game is just stupid.

acesion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 acesion
Member since 2003 • 1938 Posts
Halo is better then COD but Bioshock is better then Halo and Mass Effect is better then all.
chefstubbies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 chefstubbies
Member since 2007 • 2583 Posts

Gaylo 3? How is prefering one game over another make the lesser prefered game homosexual in any way?

Great...now when I'm playing Halo 3 tonight all I'm going to think about is Gaylo. It'll plague my thoughts like a virus. What have you done to me?

etbny22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 etbny22
Member since 2005 • 1697 Posts
what are you 5?
SaiTokoKeimei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SaiTokoKeimei
Member since 2003 • 130 Posts

Halo 3 is a failure. It's such a miserable way to end one of my favorite series that i've spent so much time with. The game just isn't satisfying and everything feels like a step backward. It lags, it skips, the physics are totally jacked. You die without having any clue HOW you died..... Halo 2 filtered people by their skill levels and that made it fun because you coyld find a good game for yourself. In Halo 3 if you don't play all the time you'll never be able to stand up against the countless high ranks who apparently have no life. Even when winning, the game just isn't satisfying. I fall asleep during matchmaking constantly because it takes so long. You spend twice as long in matchmaking as you do actually PLAYING the game. It irritates me how stupid bungie is with this one, this is not a halo game, this is something else that's not as fun and you'll notice that as everyone on xbox live is moving to other games already while halo 2 on the xbox stayed solid for years.

COD4 however is perfect It's paced right, it's fun.... obvious things you'd think bungie would've thoought of or FIXED - like how after games it'll automatically pair everyone together for another round. Voila. No waiting 5 minutes for a matchmaking session. Simple, yet VERY effective.. and VERY obvious. More importantly.... when you die in COD4... you UNDESTAND why you died and have no problem admitting it. Halo 3 you never know, at least not for me. I've smashed people several times with a ghost and they haven't died (i have a video to prove it) and everyone had perfect ping. There will be times when I'll shoot at people and miss or somethin and I'LL even have to stop and say to the guy it -says- i killed "dude.. i didn't kill you, that wasn't right." Things like the physics are just totally.... messed up. It makes it worse that 1) they had it right in Halo 2 and now that they've made their game "superior" in halo 3 - it fails completely. 2) I seem to be the only one noticing this stuff. Does it only happen to me? Or is everyone under some spell? I'd like for one other person to just tell me what I'm seeing isn't real, and that Halo doesn't suck THAT bad.... Granted I still try to play it... I try REAL hard... Halo's awesome and the multiplayer brings people together.

But Halo 3 is pathetic. If only it could turn out like Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4 - where they SAY it's going to be the last one in the series and close out the story.... then find a way to re-open it like with MGS4.

K i feel better now that I've spit on Halo 3 a little bit.

chappy4310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 chappy4310
Member since 2007 • 186 Posts
Here's an idea: let's talk about something else other than why Halo 3 is or isn't better than other games or why COD4 is or isn't. It's the same old discussion over and over again.
SaiTokoKeimei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SaiTokoKeimei
Member since 2003 • 130 Posts
Forgot to mention how halo 3 punishes you for leaving a game early, either causing you to lose xp or to be stuck with less players on your team if you're not the one that left. It could all be avoided if it took a COD4 approach and allowed people to leave and cycle in new players to fill the spots... like a pc game.
nelfer320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 nelfer320
Member since 2004 • 2867 Posts
I'd say COD4. Halo 3 is good too but was a little disappointing.
Fingerella69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Fingerella69er
Member since 2004 • 543 Posts
cod 4 is better but super mario galaxy is the real GOTY and hell no not crisis.. halo 3 was pretty good but the guy b!+ch!ng about it does have some good points
Danold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Danold
Member since 2005 • 3174 Posts

Booo, not funny. Good try though, im sure that somewhere out there a third grader is on the ground pissing his pants in laughter.

etbny22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 etbny22
Member since 2005 • 1697 Posts
Forgot to mention how halo 3 punishes you for leaving a game early, either causing you to lose xp or to be stuck with less players on your team if you're not the one that left. It could all be avoided if it took a COD4 approach and allowed people to leave and cycle in new players to fill the spots... like a pc game. SaiTokoKeimei
whenever you leave a game it gets put down as a loss, so there is a penalty just not as harsh as halo 3.
Dreski83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#16 Dreski83
Member since 2003 • 1104 Posts
I enjoyed both games a LOT... but shooter-wise CoD4 blew me away even tho its just modern combat :roll:
wreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 wreak
Member since 2005 • 4645 Posts
COD 4 isn't very original, and it's not even unique onto it'self artistically; but realy though i don't think either one deserves game of the year.
smack_masta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 smack_masta
Member since 2006 • 2748 Posts

Wow......................
....................................................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................
.......................................................................................
.................................................................................................................

Patriot298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Patriot298
Member since 2006 • 1187 Posts

Halo 3 is a failure. It's such a miserable way to end one of my favorite series that i've spent so much time with. The game just isn't satisfying and everything feels like a step backward. It lags, it skips, the physics are totally jacked. You die without having any clue HOW you died..... Halo 2 filtered people by their skill levels and that made it fun because you coyld find a good game for yourself. In Halo 3 if you don't play all the time you'll never be able to stand up against the countless high ranks who apparently have no life. Even when winning, the game just isn't satisfying. I fall asleep during matchmaking constantly because it takes so long. You spend twice as long in matchmaking as you do actually PLAYING the game. It irritates me how stupid bungie is with this one, this is not a halo game, this is something else that's not as fun and you'll notice that as everyone on xbox live is moving to other games already while halo 2 on the xbox stayed solid for years.

COD4 however is perfect It's paced right, it's fun.... obvious things you'd think bungie would've thoought of or FIXED - like how after games it'll automatically pair everyone together for another round. Voila. No waiting 5 minutes for a matchmaking session. Simple, yet VERY effective.. and VERY obvious. More importantly.... when you die in COD4... you UNDESTAND why you died and have no problem admitting it. Halo 3 you never know, at least not for me. I've smashed people several times with a ghost and they haven't died (i have a video to prove it) and everyone had perfect ping. There will be times when I'll shoot at people and miss or somethin and I'LL even have to stop and say to the guy it -says- i killed "dude.. i didn't kill you, that wasn't right." Things like the physics are just totally.... messed up. It makes it worse that 1) they had it right in Halo 2 and now that they've made their game "superior" in halo 3 - it fails completely. 2) I seem to be the only one noticing this stuff. Does it only happen to me? Or is everyone under some spell? I'd like for one other person to just tell me what I'm seeing isn't real, and that Halo doesn't suck THAT bad.... Granted I still try to play it... I try REAL hard... Halo's awesome and the multiplayer brings people together.

But Halo 3 is pathetic. If only it could turn out like Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4 - where they SAY it's going to be the last one in the series and close out the story.... then find a way to re-open it like with MGS4.

K i feel better now that I've spit on Halo 3 a little bit.

SaiTokoKeimei

This man speaks the truth8)

Halo 3 was nothing compared to Halo 1 and 2. I waited on Halo 3 and was so hyped.The game felt so boring that 3 weeks after purchase it no longer interest's me. Every now and then I'll pop in in the box but get sick of it mighty quick. I used to love Halo 1 and 2 but now ever since playing Halo 3 it just seems to have ruined my desire to ever play Halo.

MFDOOMED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MFDOOMED
Member since 2006 • 596 Posts
Geez...didnt mean to get you all worked up. I like Halo just COD4 better.