Halo 3 video (1)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MosEisley08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MosEisley08
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

http://youtube.com/watch?v=634QO8EbwWno

blogthis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 blogthis
Member since 2007 • 48 Posts
haha, nice!
CharlyMurphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 CharlyMurphy
Member since 2007 • 461 Posts
I love how everyone has such a **** attitude in that game. how dare you not get in my mongoose i wouldnt care if you died!
Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
People like you are the AIDS of online gaming
MosEisley08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MosEisley08

People like you are the AIDS of online gamingScarface_tm431

Really and why is that? Because I choose to have fun with a game that I paid $60 for? Gee little kids have to deal with it for 10 seconds how tragic. People taking gaming so seriously is ridiculous. It's a toy, it's not my fault that theyre dumb enough to get worked up over nothing.

Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Scarface_tm431
Abd killing your team is more 'fun' then actually working with them how? The reason they put non Team-matches in are for people who want to kill everyone, but it's not my fault little kids die to much in there to find it fun
MosEisley08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MosEisley08

Abd killing your team is more 'fun' then actually working with them how? The reason they put non Team-matches in are for people who want to kill everyone, but it's not my fault little kids die to much in there to find it funScarface_tm431

Yes, actually it can be and I don't want to play FFA. Sometimes I team kill at the start of a match whoop-de-do. It has nothing to do with my abilitys to play the game normally. You're making it as though it's all I do which is flat out untrue. I can already tell that you're the kind of jerk that after he wins a match does nothing but boast about how "good" he is. It's pathetic hmmm If it was between being a jerk off who thinks he's amazing at a freaking game or somebody thats actually enjoying himself I'll stick with where I'm at. Don't act like you're better then me sir, because you're not. I can play the game however I choose to.

There are more important things then being "ubber l33t" at a video game. Good luck with that useless skill in the real world.

Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Scarface_tm431

Actually most the time if I say anything at the end of a game it's normally along the lines of goodjob or something, many can attest to that. I don't consider myself uber leet or anything either, I'm just a normal guy who likes playing games the way they're supposed to be. It's nearly impossible for me to enjoy myself when I keep getting TK'd by one idiot who thinks it's funny

MosEisley08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MosEisley08

Yeah well, I don't see how a 10 second respawn time is keeping you from enjoying the game. No diffrence between it happening once and somebody just dropping there is no diffrence no matter how many times you want to tell yourself otherwise. Like I said It's not like I always TK and when I do it's usually some little annoying kids that annoyed me in the lobby. You act as though I don't play just like everybody else. I say good game after the match weather I win or lose because it's just a stupid video game. I don't see how much you could possibly come around teamkillers anyway I've had about 3 in almost a year. You don't have to agree with it and you don't have to like it but I'm not going to stop having a little bit of fun when I get bored of the game sometimes. If it's all about taking the game as serious as possible it's just no fun to me.

None of this really even matters I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one man.

mackey12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#10 mackey12345
Member since 2005 • 198 Posts

Dude... you are my ****ing hero... Kudos to you for murdering your teammates like that! Pure awesome...

And to add to your conversation above, Mos is right, Boasting doesn't get you laid dude, it doesn't get you anywhere in life, and trying to take down someone's fun, like team kill vids doesn't serve anyone justice, just makes you look like a fool, Keep boasting that your uber-leet, now 2 months down that road you'll find some kid who will take you down... you just watch...

blogthis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 blogthis
Member since 2007 • 48 Posts
Scarface_tm431, just shut up. Its not a big deal.
Shinoadr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#12 Shinoadr
Member since 2007 • 2667 Posts

That was hilarious, perfectly timed with the voices and everything.

Firex777x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Firex777x
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts
lol