Guitar Hero's peice of !@$# symbols

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Yosi188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Yosi188
Member since 2007 • 167 Posts

Okay first of all it wasn't sensitive enough yeah okay then thats fine i can just download the program and tune it but untill i get the midi USB ill just hit it harder. Couple of days later i check underneath the symbal and its cracked everywhere and its floppy. Seriously its the way your ment to play the game, its not ment to break just like that...

Heres two crap images of it.

and its worse then that there just crap images so you cant really see. Is this happening to anyone elses?

Also, my guitar hero world tour guitar only strums down sometimes, like 2 out of every 3 strums.... Sheesh cbf sending this stuff in but i guess ill have to.

TraXxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 TraXxX
Member since 2006 • 1820 Posts
I had a similar probelem. My symbal pads were not sensitive enough and sometimes it wouldn't even register no matter how hard I would hit them. So I just took it back and got RB2 instead.
elektrixxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 elektrixxx
Member since 2004 • 11804 Posts
Man, you scared me. I had to check my kit because I've been hitting them hard too. I wish the MIDI cable would just arrive already, because I don't want to do the stickytape thing.
Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts
Man, see if u can take em back and get RB2, like the other guy did.
rawwrrr-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rawwrrr-
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
can you tell what program you need to change the settings as i do not know and need to change my symbols .. cheers
uwiwami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 uwiwami
Member since 2008 • 334 Posts
thats kind of your fault for hitting them too hard.
Deltapixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Deltapixel
Member since 2008 • 154 Posts

symbols? LOL

I'm glad I stuck with my RB1 instruments.

DarthMegalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 DarthMegalon
Member since 2002 • 1210 Posts
As long as he's using drum sticks they should be able to withstand harder hitting players. The GH dudes said flat out that this kit would not break like "the other guys", and I think we've seen that is not even close to being true.
danusmc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 danusmc
Member since 2004 • 731 Posts
So are there known problems to the drums breaking? I want to get GH:WT but if it breaks easy I don't really want to.
DarthMegalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 DarthMegalon
Member since 2002 • 1210 Posts

Yeah there are a few problems with drum kits and guitars. On some drums, the wiring in the pads is not connected well enough (I think they used silicon instead of soldering), so the wires can come loose. There are also sensitivity issues, but they offer a tuning thing that can fix that problem (but you have to wait for the midi thing that the TC was talking about). Plus there are a lot of reports of the cymbals breaking even with normal use.

I don't know how widespread the problems are, as people usually only post about them when something is wrong as apposed to when everything works fine. Most people are also peeved that you have to pay for shipping costs if you kit is broken.

Coey-69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Coey-69
Member since 2008 • 228 Posts
My whole kit is fine. I have seen no problems with it yet and I have been playing it alot quite hard too.