Guitar Hero: just another logo. (Calling all gamers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for TheSnakeBelmont
TheSnakeBelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TheSnakeBelmont
Member since 2003 • 169 Posts

Aaah how nostalgic where those times when GH was actually kinda cool, waiting turns with your friends since you only had one guitar controller, barely passing the intro to cowboys from hell on hard ...aaah.

But now...................well I guess theres not much I could say about it (I know it started like harmonix´s game and now is activision´s 3i7ch ), but we see it everywhere, in each system(but psp...till they decide to make Gh unplugged), clothes, toys, upcoming movie (yeah WTF?), etc, etc, etc ...F´it even in the cereal!! Not to mention band themed titles that are getting absurd ... I guess GH: Hannah Montana game is next. They are just expecting to slap the logo and make cash u.u (sad)

People keep buyin them cuz -OMG the new GH has this amazingly good commercial song!!! Gotta buuuuuuuuuuuuy *¬*!!- (and the people that keep buyin Ghs or rockbands should already have bought a REAL INSTRUMENT or the folks that buy them 4 their kids, but I guess that's not the matter to discuss right now)

But we as gaming community MUST put a stop to this commercial madness ... yeah I know it already started, cant be stopped... we should just wait etc. but we are after all -THE GAMERS!!- And must manifest our common disagreement to this matter, not cuz we can stop it but cuz we can prevent it from happening again with future hits. And when heroes don't answer to the call or (like in this case) they went mad, who could we call?... The Villains!! yup a Villain, That will be all the gamers that feel the same about the franchise.

---Guitar Villain must put a stop to Guitar Hero!!!---

just post this in any gh related news if you are part of the cause (in all game sites)

lolnades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 lolnades
Member since 2008 • 576 Posts

um. blog it? but seroiusly, everyone knew this would happen when ACTIVISION took the reigns. i'm not saying that they do it with all their games, but we've seen them milk a franchise again and again and again :|