GTA V Coming to Xbox One

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Solarplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Solarplex
Member since 2014 • 64 Posts

So I have seen a lot, i mean A LOT of Rumors about GTA V coming to Xbox One in June. I don't believe these rumors. What are your thoughts about this & does anyone know the source of this nonsense

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I dont believe any rumors until the actual devs confirms it. Right now it's just that - a rumour but the words going around that Gta V should get a next-gen release. It'd be good for everyone including the developer, considering they can double their money from the release. I wouldnt be surprised if it happened but nobody knows for certain.

ObxChillin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ObxChillin
Member since 2012 • 180 Posts

I can only hope, so my xbox one doesnt continue to collect dust.....

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22388 Posts

While it wouldn't be at the top of my list of last gen remakes, it would be cool to see that world on next gen.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BattleSpectre
@ObxChillin said:

Both my Xbox One and PS4 are dust collectors at the moment, slow start but that's what you get with launches.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BattleSpectre

@FastRobby said:

@BattleSpectre said:
@ObxChillin said:

Both my Xbox One and PS4 are dust collectors at the moment, slow start but that's what you get with launches.

What games do you guys have? I play it atleast 2-3 days of the 7 in the week.

For PS4: Assassins Creed 4 (finished it) Outlast (finished it) Killzone Shadow Fall (finished it)

Xbox One: Forza 5, Dead Rising 3 (finished it and traded it in for Forza 5, didn't like it) Fifa 14, Killer Instinct and Titanfall.

To be honest I have games to play, but I just haven't touched the consoles in a few weeks now for whatever reason.

dbtbandit67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dbtbandit67
Member since 2012 • 415 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:
@ObxChillin said:

The PS4 has numerous independent digital titles out for it right now, it wouldn't be collecting dust if you opened your mind to games that weren't only AAA releases.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BattleSpectre

@dbtbandit67 said:

@BattleSpectre said:
@ObxChillin said:

The PS4 has numerous independent digital titles out for it right now, it wouldn't be collecting dust if you opened your mind to games that weren't only AAA releases.

Maybe, but I'm not a fan of indie games, besides if I was I'd play them on my PC.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

I think if they do release GTA V for next-gen, they should also include the previous GTA games for download. I think that would be a nice bonus especially for those that have never played them or V.

ObxChillin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ObxChillin
Member since 2012 • 180 Posts

@FastRobby: F5, Titanfall, AC IV, NBA 2k14, BF 4, idk i havent been playin xbox that much lately just nothing that has got me hooked. Titanfall was good for about a week or two, idk maybe its just me, i remember back when i played 360 i would play everyday for months and months, CoD Gears of War, i just doesn't happen anymore

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BattleSpectre

@FastRobby: Yeah I got Fifa 14 for free with my Australian Xbox One console but I haven't really touched it yet. Funny thing is my dads not a gamer in any way, shape or form but he loves playing Fifa with me and my younger brother (he is a huge football fan though, so that explains it).

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#14 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6098 Posts

I think if Grand Theft Auto V was coming to Xbox One and PS4,it would be stupid to do so.Why don't Rockstar just come out with a brand new Grand Theft Auto for this generation consoles.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BattleSpectre

@brimmul777 said:

I think if Grand Theft Auto V was coming to Xbox One and PS4,it would be stupid to do so.Why don't Rockstar just come out with a brand new Grand Theft Auto for this generation consoles.

No way man, that's WAY too early for a new Grand Theft Auto game. Bringing GTA V over is a win-win for everyone because they make more money, and people get to see how it could of looked like if it had been released on a next-gen console.

tendoboy1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tendoboy1984
Member since 2012 • 253 Posts

Xbox 360 had better launch titles. I can't believe we are 5 months with these new systems and there are hardly any games for them.

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

@brimmul777 said:

No way man, that's WAY too early for a new Grand Theft Auto game. Bringing GTA V over is a win-win for everyone because they make more money, and people get to see how it could of looked like if it had been released on a next-gen console.

That depends though... They would have to put a bit of work in to get everything looking better for next gen versions surely... thats a lot of money spent on updating a game that most people have already played. I know I would have to think twice about getting it just to see it look a little better.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BattleSpectre

@adders99 said:

@BattleSpectre said:

@brimmul777 said:

That depends though... They would have to put a bit of work in to get everything looking better for next gen versions surely... thats a lot of money spent on updating a game that most people have already played. I know I would have to think twice about getting it just to see it look a little better.

That's not the reason I'd buy it again, that's only a bonus. I'd have another excuse to play through the campaign again, and dive right into the multiplayer and actually give it a chance this time. That alone would be worth it's full price tag in my opinion, and like I said the graphics are just the icing on the cake.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#19 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

At the moment its just rumours.