GTA IV updated impressions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 bazanger
Member since 2004 • 2838 Posts
i just finished reading the updated impressions for GTA IV, and i think it sounds like it's really coming along and should be a great game. what are your thoughts on it?
Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
Where did you go to read that? I haven't really been staying current with the updates of the game.
billjakybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#3 billjakybob
Member since 2004 • 14574 Posts
yea i have to say its sounding good and i think im starting to wait to get GTA IV again cant wait, i want to pre-order it im just wanting on a release date
elmafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 elmafia
Member since 2003 • 1490 Posts

http://gtshane.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php?action=viewblog&id=236611

sounds like one hell of a game

bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bazanger
Where did you go to read that? I haven't really been staying current with the updates of the game.metallica_fan42
Go here if you want to read it p.s. why would you mod chris farley? that guy was hilarious.
Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
I'm super excited about this game now...although I do kinda wish someone would've snuck in a camer like they did on a Far Cry 2 preview :P
jk3fn99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jk3fn99
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
this game is amazing amazing dude the gps details the police thing i just hope you can customize cars and the game is perfect its cool that they put in all these little cool things
bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bazanger
this game is amazing amazing dude the gps details the police thing i just hope you can customize cars and the game is perfect its cool that they put in all these little cool thingsjk3fn99
yeah i agree. i'm sure after a while stopping for red lights will get old, but i think when it comes down to it it's awesome that that's just how realistic the game will be. sounds so good, i can't wait much longer. oh and the drunk driving made me laugh :P
jk3fn99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jk3fn99
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
yeah same here i laughed but its majorly cool im sorta happy that its delayed cuz there addin more
Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
I remember the drunk driving in Vice City when that guy blew his arm off, it was so funny :P Also Bazanger do you mind if I add you as a XBL friend and have you gotten your console back yet?
fordies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 fordies
Member since 2005 • 5829 Posts
It sounds amazing i cant wait for this game its easily my most anticipated game this year
ma_ttcald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ma_ttcald
Member since 2004 • 218 Posts
Just finally got my first XBOX the other day just so that I would have it before GTA goes to the stores. I've been planning on doing this for some time now.
thomer86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 thomer86
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Hate to say it but your 360 will probably fail the day GTA 4 is released. I bought one anticipating FIFA08....the darn thing broke the night before it was released. I had already ordered the game...so i had a game but no system...

Any who...GTA 4 looks great. IGN also had some content regarding the update. I am quite enthused about this title and would love to know when there will be a definite release date.. I have heard March..and Late April :)

bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bazanger

Hate to say it but your 360 will probably fail the day GTA 4 is released. I bought one anticipating FIFA08....the darn thing broke the night before it was released. I had already ordered the game...so i had a game but no system...

Any who...GTA 4 looks great. IGN also had some content regarding the update. I am quite enthused about this title and would love to know when there will be a definite release date.. I have heard March..and Late April :)

thomer86
with as excited i am for GTA IV i'd probably just go buy another one :P
bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bazanger
I remember the drunk driving in Vice City when that guy blew his arm off, it was so funny :P Also Bazanger do you mind if I add you as a XBL friend and have you gotten your console back yet? Scarface_tm431
no i don't mind, i'll probably get my console back sometime next week (or the week after if they insist on using slow shipping again)