Great games with low scores.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

Hi people! I require your help!

Unfortunately, until recently enough I was one of "those people": I only played games that got 8s and 9s on reviews.

I know that's silly now, especially after playing Too Human, Tropico 3 and Kane And Lynch, all of which got around 6 or less on GS. All of which I loved! :D

So my question is, are there any other great 360games that got low scores here? Say less than 7. Thanks for any assisance :)

DavidToolMusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DavidToolMusic
Member since 2007 • 252 Posts

let me start you off with...oh...i don't know....GTA IV, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Oblivion..etc.

Some of these posts make me think that some people can't do their own research and read about the good and bad games themselves.

Go to 'TOP GAMES' part of Gamespot to see whats the best games you can get.

mrgrins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 mrgrins
Member since 2004 • 179 Posts

let me start you off with...oh...i don't know....GTA IV, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Oblivion..etc.

Some of these posts make me think that some people can't do their own research and read about the good and bad games themselves.

Go to 'TOP GAMES' part of Gamespot to see whats the best games you can get.

DavidToolMusic
Wow, way to actually read the question... To answer the TC's actual question: Bionic Commando: If you can get past the low margin of error sometimes on the swinging mechanics, as well as think of it in terms of an update to the original game, it can be pretty fun. If you liked Too Human, you may also like Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom. Clive Barker's Jericho: interesting art design and story. You can find all of these for under $10 new if you know where to look.
narog84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 narog84
Member since 2006 • 1126 Posts

tenchu z is the only game that i enjoy with less that a 7 the game have flaws but can be fun

Warful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Warful
Member since 2010 • 238 Posts

Army of Two, Dante's Inferno, The Darkness, Mirrors Edge.

they are hitting 6.5-7.5 though relatively fun and stabile games.

I enjoyed playing em quite a bit :)..