Got Paid Today. Going to Gamestop tomorrow.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ajhitsemharder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ajhitsemharder
Member since 2007 • 85 Posts

Got paid today and its time to go to gamestop tomorrow. What should I do?

A) Put some more money down on the games I pre-ordered. (Halo 3, GTA IV, Madden 08)

B) Buy Darkness

C) I know this sounds a bit stupid but I love the movies and wanna play the game. Buy Harry Potter

D) Other...Lemme know in a reply

edflam311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 edflam311
Member since 2006 • 1806 Posts

hmm.....i got paid today too and im geting the darkness as well as preordering gta IV with my credit card

DurhamNC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 DurhamNC
Member since 2006 • 1139 Posts
I don't know if it's up you alley, but Overlord is pretty great. It's funny as heck.
ajhitsemharder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ajhitsemharder
Member since 2007 • 85 Posts
Yea I hear a lot of good reviews about the Darkness but I watched the gameplay movie and it didn't look as great as everyones making it out to be. Any suggestions? How about Forza? I heard that was good.
jimmygrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jimmygrace
Member since 2007 • 2405 Posts
Pre-order NBA 2K8 if you're a basketball fan.Or just put some more money torwards Halo 3.
edflam311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 edflam311
Member since 2006 • 1806 Posts
Yea I hear a lot of good reviews about the Darkness but I watched the gameplay movie and it didn't look as great as everyones making it out to be. Any suggestions? How about Forza? I heard that was good.ajhitsemharder
hey if everyone loves the darkness it must be good. only get forza if you love racing games
Avatar image for stevesurdaddy12
stevesurdaddy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 stevesurdaddy12
Member since 2006 • 373 Posts

find a gamecrazy instead of gamestop better prices, sign up for MVP club, and buy all that STUFF!

Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts

Yea I hear a lot of good reviews about the Darkness but I watched the gameplay movie and it didn't look as great as everyones making it out to be. Any suggestions? How about Forza? I heard that was good.ajhitsemharder

Trust me, The Darkness is as great as everyone is making it out to be. Personally, it's my favorite 360 games so far & I pretty much play them all. It's a must-buy if you like horror/FPS's.

azsoonerfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 azsoonerfan1
Member since 2007 • 246 Posts
option A or B
Demo6789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Demo6789
Member since 2007 • 148 Posts
Buy Oblivion or The Darkness. Also put in some money for Bioshock and Halo 3
Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#11 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts

[QUOTE="ajhitsemharder"]Yea I hear a lot of good reviews about the Darkness but I watched the gameplay movie and it didn't look as great as everyones making it out to be. Any suggestions? How about Forza? I heard that was good.ColoradoKindBud

Trust me, The Darkness is as great as everyone is making it out to be. Personally, it's my favorite 360 games so far & I pretty much play them all. It's a must-buy if you like horror/FPS's.

I highly disagree, and I think it's a 100% rental. I rented Transformers and The darkness on friday... my gamercard will tell which I played more... I thought it was a game with a good story and gimmicky gameplay, but that's just me. (Don't tell Bioshock I said that). I'd say pay toward your reserved games and work with what you've got now... otherwise you'll never finish them in all likelihood ;)