going to pick up lost odyssey...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MountainManQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MountainManQ
Member since 2010 • 130 Posts

can anyone recommend me a strategy guide? i think they are nice supplements to the game. also, how much will the guide cost me now, seemings as it is a few years old? thanks

isephi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 isephi
Member since 2010 • 112 Posts

can anyone recommend me a strategy guide? i think they are nice supplements to the game. also, how much will the guide cost me now, seemings as it is a few years old? thanks

MountainManQ

just use a online guide, if you need too, the game is great and some parts of it are pretty long and annoying.

But don't waste money on a guide when you have the internet.

MountainManQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MountainManQ

[QUOTE="MountainManQ"]

isephi

just use a online guide, if you need too, the game is great and some parts of it are pretty long and annoying.

But don't waste money on a guide when you have the internet.

sorry if this sounds rude but you have helped me in absolutely no way. i understand there is an unlimited information on the internet, as i said i think the guide is a nice supplement and was looking for suggestions on one to buy, if there are more than one on the market. thanks for you input tho

isephi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 isephi

its cool and no there is only one on the market and i not sure if they are still sold try bestbuy or gamestop.

amazon

MountainManQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MountainManQ

ok thanks for the help. are they are still that expensive? i thought new prima guides usually ran around 20$?

isephi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 isephi

ebay and amazon yeah dude, try gamestop for a used one or a local game dealer shop.

-Water-Wings-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -Water-Wings-
Member since 2006 • 1099 Posts

I have that game and I just used a online guide. It's just as good as any stragety guide that you'd have to pay for.

NoDzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 NoDzombie
Member since 2009 • 1483 Posts

firstly i would say that a guide is not really required for that game no part of it is really that difficult

i would also say that guides on sites like Gamespot and IGN are just as good if not better than anything you can buy

but if ur desperate for a guide then its probably gonna need to be bought online, as i doubt stores will still be stocking it, unless you get lucky and find a used one somewhere

isephi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 isephi

I have that game and I just used a online guide. It's just as good as any stragety guide that you'd have to pay for.

-Water-Wings-

thats what i was trying to say i barely used one and when i did i just went to gamefaqs.